Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

It's okay. Been waiting on Dazz, too, and everyone else has also gone quiet for a while. Very spooky.
I am waiting for the other's to do something since Liliath can't do much on her own

That's fair. The RP lock is strong here. '^v^
True, true.
Ahhwell, it'll happen soon enough, and I'll be looking forward to it! We got quite the motley crew running around in this world ^_^

If you wanna have Liliath try and drag someone off for an adventure and split the party, go ahead. ~v^ Splitting the group reduces the number of people getting RP locked at once, and tells more fun stories along side the overarching plot!

If you'd prefer the larger group, that's fine too. I just know from experience how awesome Liliath is at throwing everyone for a loop. (giggles)

frostwyrmm wrote:
Ahhwell, it'll happen soon enough, and I'll be looking forward to it! We got quite the motley crew running around in this world ^_^

Lots of good story potential!
Today’s my last day of work before I move to college this Thursday. Classes don’t happen until next Monday, so I’ll have a sweet little break before school starts in ernest. Expect at least one post from me tonight and more through the week.

She's ALIVE! ALIVE!
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
If you wanna have Liliath try and drag someone off for an adventure and split the party, go ahead. ~v^ Splitting the group reduces the number of people getting RP locked at once, and tells more fun stories along side the overarching plot!

If you'd prefer the larger group, that's fine too. I just know from experience how awesome Liliath is at throwing everyone for a loop. (giggles)

Sounds like a good plan. Liliath is what i call the drama queen when it comes to adventures so its always fun.

The last time she went on an adventure she almost drowned in a house and Raven needed to safe her

And this is why we love her! <3

I remember that! That was exciting! (giggles)
Yes it was! But when Liliath died that was a hard scene to roleplay for me, i was crying.

Anyways her arguements with Lisa are also very funny

It was heartwrenching, and you did such a good job writing it! ^v^

Anyway, popping back to this game for now, I'm excited to see what you do!
Thank you

Lol yes i am excited to!
Alastor Kain wrote:
Alastor stirred, clearly not used to being woken up before he was ready. He begrudgingly opened his eyes, hearing something about moving. He blinked for a moment, still slightly delirious and letting out a yawn as he looked at Jules. "Well ain't that a great view to wake up to...." No sooner had the words left his mouth, he quickly rolled to his side and stood up. "GAH! Uh... Let's just forget that happened, yeah?" Great start, idiot. Very graceful. Nine hells, this is why I don't do anything of a morning...

Trying to recover, he quickly changed the subject. "*Ahem*, so, you said something about moving? What'd I miss while I was asleep?" Alastor glanced over at Neo. "Why does Neo look like he's been through the ringer?" An annoyed expression fell over Alastor. Damn it, don't tell me it happened again. "....Were we attacked?"

Liliath had decided that she was bored and wanted a good old adventure, she turned around to Alastor. "I wanna go deeper in the woods, do you wanna go with me?"
Oh God.

At some point, Lisa is going to have to deal with two children on polar opposite ends of the naiveté spectrum SIMULTANEOUSLY and it’s going to be great.

Oh my gods. Poor Lisa. '^v^
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Oh my gods. Poor Lisa. '^v^

The children are going to kill her before she’s even a blip on Victi’s radar.

In another context I could totally see V trying to protect her from children. X> Victi really doesn't like them. They don't make rational decisions, and it bugs her.
Victi and kids i would love to see that

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus