Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Both Lisa and Raven's faces briefly turn into caricatures of shock when Adrainnu starts poking and prodding for Victi's weaknesses. Although her questions aren't that unusual given the circumstances, Lisa never thought she'd hear such things coming from a child. Raven, having spoken to the girl enough to suppose her experiences, shrugs it off and listens intently to Kylarion's response. Her ears prick and she lets out an involuntary chirp as a particular phrase catches her interest.

Lisa listens too, although it may not look the part as her shock subsides and she gets around to thinking, planning.

Within a minute, both ladies' eyes light up with an idea. They exchange a knowing look and start to make silent, frantic preparations while the conversation wraps up. Raven retreats under the table and hauls out an empty backpack, then gets to work opening the main compartment, using a surprising level of dexterity to unhook the clasp with her claws.

Lisa darts to the shelves and gathers all the necessary supplies for a long journey, and then some: bandages, medicine, food for the road, and a handful of small, unassuming vials from her cabinet of poison. She organizes most of the gear in the backpack but places some of those vials into little pockets on her belt.

"Secret weapons?" Raven paws at one only for Lisa to gently smack her away.

But she sighs and answers, "I suppose."

"You've got something resembling a plan, right?"

"Yes."

"Me too!"

They propose their "plans" at the same time.

Raven: "Let's get the vase first and use it to kick her off the planet."

Lisa: "We need to learn if the shards can be destroyed."

Both freeze and gawk at the other like a third eye just erupted from her forehead. "Wait, what?"
"I'll have you know she's not going to be friendly no matter what form we take, and it's just that trespassing Chimerans are guaranteed to set her off, everything else is sort of a grey area." He pauses, not quite sure where to begin.

"Let's see. I don't know that much. She's a dragon that leads a good-sized gang of ruthless pillagers-slash-mercenaries. We've covered the angry and racist deal, and that's the only side of her I've honestly ever seen. I have no idea how to best negotiate with her or anything like that."
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

"Greeeaaaaat," Victi sighs, "let's get this over with."

Dragon. She's seen the word, and.... yeah, that explained why this one was considered such a badass. Tough, strong, big, fast, agile, naturally magical.... the list went on and on.

Victi walked off toward where she'd left her Shriker, feeling like she had forgotten something. It wouldn't be untill they'd gotten up to speed that she would realize that what she'd forgotten was food.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Alastor let out a short laugh. "Maybe we will! Gotta admit, I'm always excited to meet new people! They can be just so..." Gullible. ".. interesting! And you can never go wrong with treasure!"

Alastor continued to walk alongside Liliath. " So I noticed the cut on your finger. You gave your shard a try, didn't ya? You know, from what I've seen so far, you're a brave one. Ain't many that'd be willing to give these things a go. Most types don't like anything that involves using blood." Alastor gave a chuckle. "It's a weird feeling, ain't it?"
OOOkay, so Cookies, I'm probably going to be following your lead on this one. I'm capable of making and playing a character well, and I'm good at fleshing out towns and cities when I need to, but I've always been bad at avoiding generic stuff outside of that.

Sorry about the delay as well, it's been a weird week 😅
(Since I've been gone for so long I'm responding from past things 😅 to now)

She tilts her head at his comment. Being the oblivious woman she is it took her awhile to understand what he meant. Once she did, her cheeks began to redden. She doesnt get genuine compliments so this caught her off guard. She turns and covers her cheeks with embarrassment.

"Splitting up?" As she turned to express her concerns they were already gone.

She sighs. "How are we going to meet up again if we didnt even set a destination to meet up!?" She rubs her temples then looks at Neo. "You alright?" She asks as she tilts her head slightly.
I know I dont need to apologize but I want to. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long.... things got complicated and it's hard to get on here... I mean my time has been crunched lately and without notifications i just end up lost. So I'm trying my best. If interested in rping frequently, discord is easier. However for the group, I'll try to get on more if I can!

On a more health related note, my stomach is garbage and yelling at me constantly. This causes headaches and other painful things. So my responses may be unimaginative all the time... I feel bad bc I want to rp so badly. But my phone light is harsh on my head and eyes and this platform is pretty bright colors
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

"No he not alright,he almost wasted all of his energy."Rudra said with a blunt look on his face.Neo just rolled his eyes and slowly got and summoned his shard."Don't you think about it..."Rudra said with a growl.But it was too late.Neo did the same pulse he did,although it was different.The shard let out two pulses of it's own,that were bluish in color,and they came back.He sat on the ground and said,"Too late for what?I was just wanting to use a small-scale version of it.Not as powerful,which is good for me,but they could block it out quicker.Oh,and one of the shards is on the move."
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Poor Rachel-friend. (hugs)

If you'd like me to, I can give you my Discord info and can help keep you up to date on things that affect you in this game, at least, and generally keep you up to date on progress, if that will help at all. <3
That would be helpful! That or insta lol but I would greatly appreciate it!
"Well my healing seems to have done nothing..." she heaves a heavy sigh. "Well I guess we can go to it. But you need rest. I fear you're not quite fit for travel right now." She feels his forehead. "How do you feel Neo?" She asks kindly.

"Good,still weak though."Neo said.His arm was glowing less,almost,becoming a grayish blue color.Rudra just had a grin on his face."What now?",Neo said annoyed,knowing what the sword is going to say."This reminds me when she tried to help you by covering your arm.And don't lie to yourself,your enjoyed the company."Neo just stayed slient on that comment

Discord is good for me, especially for posting in long posts or whatever. I'll send you my tag on Insta. ^v^
"You enjoyed my company?" She bashfully smiled. Her cheeks that were finally cooling down began heating up once more.

What is happening to me?! I need to calm down. She thinks to herself.

She takes a deep breath to calm herself down. "W-We can rest for a little bit until you feel ready. I dont mind waiting." She smiles finally calming her heart.
Thanks! Like I said I'll try to get on here too but its crunch time at work as well so its hectic
Ah, I know that feeling. That's February for me, the nightmare month XD
Alastor Kain wrote:
Alastor let out a short laugh. "Maybe we will! Gotta admit, I'm always excited to meet new people! They can be just so..." Gullible. ".. interesting! And you can never go wrong with treasure!"

Alastor continued to walk alongside Liliath. " So I noticed the cut on your finger. You gave your shard a try, didn't ya? You know, from what I've seen so far, you're a brave one. Ain't many that'd be willing to give these things a go. Most types don't like anything that involves using blood." Alastor gave a chuckle. "It's a weird feeling, ain't it?"

"I hope we don't meet bad people, I will hit them with my fist if they try to bother us." She raised her fist in the air "What if the shards are treasures? If we sell them we maybe get alot of money and then we can buy a huge house or maybe a castle!"

"Yes I did, but I still don't know what it does it doesn't work. Can you try for me?" She said handing over her plushie "If this thing doesn't work then i will sell or give it away."
So have you ever have a day when your brain gives you the middle finger and you have writer's block for all of your rps? Yeah...it's like I have a loose idea of what to write, but my brain won't let me put it into words. X.X Just starting at the textbox while twiddling my thumbs and going "Uhhhhh..."

I'm giving up on everything for tonight and hope I can actually write stuff tomorrow. -_-

I get that for drawing at least, so I know how you feel. Sometimes sleep is just the better option. <3

Jules Geist wrote:
"You enjoyed my company?" She bashfully smiled. Her cheeks that were finally cooling down began heating up once more.

What is happening to me?! I need to calm down. She thinks to herself.

She takes a deep breath to calm herself down. "W-We can rest for a little bit until you feel ready. I dont mind waiting." She smiles finally calming her heart.
Neo would stand up,looking at Rudra, who still had the same grin."I prefer not to wait,so we can go if you want.""Not wanting to leave her side,I assume?""Keep this up and you end in a lake again..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus