Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

"HAH! That's the way! You know how to show people what for, eh? Maybe we should keep the shards though. I mean, if we hold on to them long enough, someone's apparently set to give us a HUGE amount of gold!" Alastor let out his usual wolfish grin. "Something like that would have us set for life! Plus, if that didn't work out I have another idea. Now these shards would probably sell for a good amount each, but you know what'd get us more? The full set. Collectors love being able to say they got the whole lot of something." Alastor let out a slight chuckle.

Alastor took the plushie, taking the shard out from it. "Alright then, let's see what we got here. Now when I first tried out my one, I kinda... sensed around, I guess you could say, for what I could use it on. S'how I figured out mine works on water." Alastor made a slight cut along his hand, allowing the blood to fall onto the shard as he closed his eyes. "I figure the same trick oughta work--" His sentence was cut short as he cried out in surprise, falling backwards. Whatever he had just sensed, it felt like it was everywhere. Staring down, his mind began to race. Magic, maybe? No. That doesn't work. I ain't got even a bit of magic, and I felt whatever it was in me...

"Hey, Monkey? What exactly did you try with this?"
Heh, so I had a good laugh at work thinking of how Alastor would react to the micro-organisms shard. At first I figured he'd be confused and just keep trying things until something clicked, until I thought of how he first used his shard. Nothing like sensing an immeasurable amount of things in and around you XD
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

That's a brilliant way of writing it. Just..... EVERYTHING

Ooooo, I found a random disease generator! : D
Oh dear. OH DEAR!

Mwahahaha.

Now just to actually find something bacterial or viral....
"Yes we will get all the shards sell them and then buy a huge house and we get ourself amazing things." Liliath thought about how her life would change enough food, no angry adults she would have peace "Life would be amazing!"

"I only cut my finger, nothing really happend. Hey are you okay?" When adults asked random questions out of nothing things went wrong. "The shard did something bad didn't it?" Liliath started panicking "Stay alive for now." Liliath climbed in a tree and tried to guess where they where. She didn't saw Jules or Neo anymore and she didn't knew the way back. They were lost.

"Were gonna die." Liliath said jumping down "Last words?"
I think this adventure with Alastor and Liliath will go very wrong XD

Possibly, but it will be hilarious.
That's true, I think Liliath will go crazy. I mean she is already planning on getting all the shards and then selling them.

These things happen.
Yup

Alastor wiped some of the sweat from his brow. "Easy there. We ain't dying. I just.. got a little spooked is all. This shard's somethin' else. Wish I knew what I just saw."

Alastor stood back up, dusting himself off. "Alright, well that's what caught me off guard. What's got you worried, eh? Bit of a leap from 'Are you okay?' to 'Last words'.
Liliath shrugged "I just thought we were going to die that's it." "Then try it again maybe we then will know what it is, anyways I can't see Jules anymore." She sighed deep "Shall i try the shard again maybe it haves a better effect on me." Without giving him the change the awnser she grabbed the shard out his hands, she cut open her whole hand. then she closed her eyes just like Alastor "Those things are creepy!" She yelled, she dropped the shard clearly scared to death
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

"Before we leave, we should find those two."He said walking further into the forest.He wonder the hell why Rudra would say something like,but it didn't matter.After a while of walking in the same direction they went,he found the both,though the both of them them looked shocked.He would run up and pat Alastor shoulder."What happened?"
"Sure." She followed him and saw the pair.

"You guys look like you saw death himself." She chuckles. "And trust me, I would know." She strides over. "You guys alright?" She tilts her head and light taps Liliath

"Oh, hey you two. Jules, you might need to comfort her, if she just saw what I did. Might need to fix up her hand as well, that was a hell of a cut she just gave herself."

Alastor rubbed his temples. "Good to see you up and moving again Neo. We uhh.. just gave Monkey's shard a try. I have no idea what the hell I saw, but whatever I saw it was everywhere, and I mean every-bloody-where."
I feel like that shard is going to turn into its own little side story at this pace ^_^'
"It was scary and everywhere and my hand hurts." Liliath started crying "My shard is stupid!"
Got my post half way written. I'll try to finish it tomorrow.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus