Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons and Spices 1x1

Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily) Topic Starter

tenor.gif
Dealt (played by Dharlas)

Dealt just laughed. "Me juvenile? Now that doesn't sound right!" He stopped when she spun around and spoke. He moved up to her and stared down at her. "Oh no, I think it is unfortunate for you, my dear sweet Rubedo. You have no earthly idea of what you are missing out on." He would give her a slap on the back and walk off to the nearest church.

"You said her church was in the center of the city right? Well lets just walk there, no need to bother the locals!" He would leave her behind but wouldn't go to far, he didn't want to have to chase her down.

tenor.gif

He passed by the buildings and paid them next to no heed, somethings were starting to come back to him, maybe he had been here before, a long time ago it was hard to say really. But then they finally reached it. The cathedral placed in the center of the town, the large golden door their only, normal, way in. The only thing that barred their entry.

"So what now do we knock? Do you have a key hidden..." He made an obvious effort to look her over. "Somewhere on you? As it is I don't know how happy they would be with a second and third demon in their 'holy ground'" He scoffed, sure they could build nice looking buildings, but he found the whole religion a bit racist. Granted most of their encounters with demons were of the lower breeds but still. It was a bit insulting.

tenor.gif

Dealt watched her walk out in her new form. "Well you look plain enough to fit in." He shrugged slightly before snapping his own fingers and disguised himself as a nun as well, he had a cross laden with jewels like his sword. Looking himself over with a disgruntled look. "How do you walk with bodies like this?" His form was more hour glass shaped, with another snap he reduced his form to a less defined figure. "Ok that is better." His voice was changed as well.

Dealt chuckled a bit. "Meh church. Nothing I can't fight my way out of." He took the object and put it on. "Am I supposed to feel any different?" He didn't besides the obvious he was a woman now. "You and your suppression, fine lets get this over with then." He had a disgruntled look on his face. but followed along behind her trying not to keep his arms crossed and followed her form.

tenor.gif

Dealt followed along her pace, granted the place was indeed beautiful but they did have things to do, he was about to make mention of it when she terrified the poor man. Which of course only caused him to laugh at the situation, which he cut short and covered his mouth in a feigned meekish manner. Forgetting that he is currently a nun.

Dealt stared down at the man intensely, once more forgetting he is not him, but his golden eyes couldn't help but want to get to the point of the situation. "Yeah what she says, travelers looking for our dear lost friend." He said shortly. He watched the whole exchange between the two of them as she seemed to relax the man somehow. He had agreed to lead them to their destination which was quite the change of attitude so Dealt caught up to Rubedo and whispered to her.

"The hell power was that? More importantly you can't use that on me right?" It was nice she couldn't lie to him, because he was very curious about whether or not she could manipulate him like that!

tenor.gif

He couldn't help but chuckle which may have sounded strange coming from his female form, he may have sounded like a woman but it sure hit his ears weirdly. "No I really couldn't have! But that is valuable information Rubedo, thank you so much for sharing with me!" He whispered to her in a sickeningly sweet tone, she didn't have a choice and he knew it.

Dealt looked at the boy and laughed it off. "Yeah I am nervous about meeting this old racis…" He stopped himself with a cough. Trying to put on a more casual and nervous front. "Apologies I am nervous about meeting this old racing dream of mine, to meet the father has been something I have dreamed off!" He made himself sick, the pirate captain masquerading as a meek woman. What he wouldn't give to draw his blade right here and now.

He followed along quietly trying not to make another scene for a while giving a slight nod to the boy for guiding them.

tenor.gif

Dealt followed along silently into the room rather unimpressed by the scenery, he would rather that this was dealt with quickly rather than these unnecessary side stops. He barely paid attention to what was going on until the boy pulled a knife on them. Dealt reached for his own but forgot he didn't have it when he changed.

Thankfully Rubedo was able to move out of the way fast enough, Dealt pulled the rosary from his neck and gave it a flick, turning it back into his cutlass and pointed it at their new foe. "Now now, no need to spill any more blood here." His voice wouldn't be as menacing as he thought being as he was still disguised.

He stepped closer to place himself between the two of them his blade still trained onto his target. "You mind telling us what is going on here before I have to kill you for harming my partner?" He directed his next statement towards Rubedo. "Do you not know when your powers work on someone? Or are you always this easy to fool? He must know of you and your powers if he was able to mimic being enthralled."

Dealt would be ready to strike if the boy made a move towards them not hesitating to kill if need be.

tenor.gif
Irithiel Artemis (played by Lumaslily) Topic Starter

Charlotte Evergrande wrote:
"We are called the Bizare Wonders..." Cicero replied making some of the men around them crack up in laughter. Groups usually had eccentric names to catch peoples attention so it wasn't a big deal if people took a jab at their name. But being surrounded by people who could throw you overboard at any moment laughing at you was quite embarrassing. Even some of their members started averting their eyes and lowering their heads.

Cicero hoped that was enough information to make the man stop prying but he knew he probably wanted more detailed information. But he didn't really want to disclose the privacy on their agents.

"We are just simple performers trying to make some money. We can work as servants until we get on land and never look upon each other's faces again!" Cicero pleaded.

"Are you going to sing to us while we work?" Someone japed.

No one in the group wanted to be servants but diplomacy was the only option.
Lumaslily Topic Starter

Ignore this just trying to figure out how to save it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons and Spices 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus