Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » That Brand New Smell

So glad you're here!!!!! Hope you like RPR <3
MissPixie Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
So glad you're here!!!!! Hope you like RPR <3

I hope you like me BUGGING YOU ALL THE TIME and asking dumb questions. <3
Aha, ok, that makes more sense. I wondered if that might be it, lol.

And yes, feel free to bug us and ask us all questions, hahah.
Somnomnom wrote:
Hi there! Brand new to RPR, though a friend had told me and talked to me about this site for a while.

I've been text-based RPing and character creating for most of my life. Recently, I had taken a long break from it, but missed the it and making stories and developing of characters. So here I am to dip my toes back into it.

I'm sort of slow on the uptick in the formatting, despite the layout of this site being really easy to figure out. I'm just used to something else, so old habits will be hard to kill. So please forgive any errors or mistakes.

I look forward to seeing where this takes me!

Welcome to the site! There's a BBC format page linked when you start making a profile if you'd like to get really knees deep into it. O:

I'm also getting used to the formatting and slang here as well.
MissPixie Topic Starter

Eniiko wrote:

Welcome to the site! There's a BBC format page linked when you start making a profile if you'd like to get really knees deep into it. O:

I'm also getting used to the formatting and slang here as well.

Hi and thank you! I maaaay have gotten lost in a few of the many helpful guides here. >_> I need an adult! Or breadcrumbs to help me find my way out. ;)
Auberon Moderator

I'm an adult! o/

If you need any help navigating those many guides, feel free to ask. I'm happy to assist! ;)
MissPixie Topic Starter

Auberon wrote:
I'm an adult! o/

If you need any help navigating those many guides, feel free to ask. I'm happy to assist! ;)

HI there and thanks for the offer of help! I really appreciate it. :D
MangoNekros

Hey there! If you want to RP, I'll be more then glad to help
MissPixie Topic Starter

MangoNekros wrote:
Hey there! If you want to RP, I'll be more then glad to help

Hellooooo! Thank you for the offer. It's much appreciated. :)
Hello!

Welcome to RPR! I’m happy you found this wonderful site. If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay that you please. If you need any more help I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦
MissPixie Topic Starter

AmongstTheStars wrote:
Hello!

Welcome to RPR! I’m happy you found this wonderful site. If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay that you please. If you need any more help I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦

Hello, hi, and thank you for a very warm welcome here as well as your willingness to help out a newbie. I appreciate it! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » That Brand New Smell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus