Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » That Brand New Smell

MissPixie Topic Starter

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Hummm...good point *Takes a cautious sniff*

Nothing like a nice potato, I guess. ^_^

Probably why there's a potato for every situation.

**blushes** No one's ever called me a nice potato before. Hahaha! And I'm hoping I'm the right potato for all situations! Maybe? I think? My spuddy brain is mashed.
Heheh. We shall see. In the meantime, I'll just drop this here as I feel it is appropriate. ^_^

i-feel-like-potatoes-dont-get-enough-recognition-for-their-30763666.png
MissPixie Topic Starter

Heheh. We shall see. In the meantime, I'll just drop this here as I feel it is appropriate. ^_^

i-feel-like-potatoes-dont-get-enough-recognition-for-their-30763666.png

That's amazingly accurate. :D
I know, right? :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! I hope things are working out for you. :D (I also think your icon is ADORABLE, thank you for making my day!)
MissPixie Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site!! I hope things are working out for you. :D (I also think your icon is ADORABLE, thank you for making my day!)

Thank YOU for the warm welcome and I'm glad I could make you smile! ^_^
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Who is the friend that recruited you? :D Clearly we need to thank them ;)
Hi Somnomnom! Welcome to RPR! I hope the site's easy to get used to and you have fun here!
MissPixie Topic Starter

Cherry_Red wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry

Thank you, Cherry! :)
MissPixie Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Who is the friend that recruited you? :D Clearly we need to thank them ;)

Thank you, Kim! And that lies on the shoulder of Kruhee! So, I'll try to be good for the sake of not ruining their stellar reputation. ;)
MissPixie Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi Somnomnom! Welcome to RPR! I hope the site's easy to get used to and you have fun here!

Thank you, Mejasoulfruit! I appreciate the kind words. :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR 💜🚀
MissPixie Topic Starter

Amethyst wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR 💜🚀

Hello, hello, and thank you!
Hi there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
May I also say...it's definitely encouraging to see you responding to your greeters? I have a good feeling you'll be sticking around for a while and enjoying yourself. ^_^
MissPixie Topic Starter

KingTai wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to the RPR family :D

Hellooooo! And thank you! ^_^
MissPixie Topic Starter

May I also say...it's definitely encouraging to see you responding to your greeters? I have a good feeling you'll be sticking around for a while and enjoying yourself. ^_^

If people take time out of their day to welcome me or write something, then I'm gonna respond, damnit! No one can stop this spud! And I certainly hope I'll be sticking around and having fun. :)
Hahah, good point.

Also I see you've been busy making characters :O
MissPixie Topic Starter

Hahah, good point.

Also I see you've been busy making characters :O

Before you think I'm some character creating machine, I have a confession. These are characters I already have and already write. I'm just transferring them to here so people can get an idea/options for who/what I write. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » That Brand New Smell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus