Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

You know, I mostly just find them noisy.

Avi, why are giving me that look?

Anyway, the gibbering ones also tend to not figure out what you're planning, while this one does, and then makes it look like your plan worked before revealing itself and trying to eat your face.
Victi do yu still think your plan will work?

I'd like to think that I know how to plan around people at this point, yes. Especially if you sell your shard to someone more murderable, who has even less clue what's going on.
I hope for you it works
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Huh. That's something I never asked. Lisa, what kinda magic can we expect to see you weave, huh? We talkin' rituals and hexes, or dark spells, or what? Ain't never met a witch that survived more than 5 seconds before. Usually the mob gets 'em first.
*Ear perked, she smiles as she answers* Where I'm from, witches mostly work with medicine. We specialize in potioncraft, mostly the kind dealing with minor healing magic. So in addition to knowing the regular medical practices, I make potions and salves that not only relieve physical ailments but can help some of the symptoms of hexes and curses.

...So I don't cast dark spells, but note I can't get rid of them either. I can, however, make some of them manageable until the spell runs its course or you find a way to break it.

You know, if that's what the witches you've met actually get up to, I'm not surprised they get murdered by mobs...

Anyways, everything else I do magic-wise isn't related to witchcraft. I'm a shapeshifter by race more than by career choice. I do like to experiment, but a LOT of my experiments end up being useless or poisonous, hence my collection.

*Scribbling in a notepad* Don't mind me folks, just.... doing some research. Never hurts to know yer allies, right?
Alastor I soon will get my castle

You're real shady Alastor....

Very nice, kiddo! Can't wait to see it! Seems like I might be makin' a few new friends too, reckon we could all come along?

I ain't shady, I'm standin' directly in the light! *muttering* Hard to write, otherwise.

(Peers over his shoulder) What'cha writin' there? :3

*Holding the notepad to his chest* My family's secret beef stew recipe, but I'd prefer ter keep it to meself. *Sarcastically* Ma'll get awful upset if I reveal the secret ingredient!

You know, if you had reference material you were looking at I'd almost believe that.

That said, if you made it for me, you know... Food is great.

HAH! Bein' judged untrustworthy by a cat! I always thought they'd be able to read people best.

That said, hasn't stopped me from givin' chin scratches to every cat I've seen! *Mock evil laugh*
Can someone tell me how much a shard is worth? I am trying to sell it, but i don't know what would be the right price
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Kylarion: Significantly less than the reward I am offering for keeping possession of them. I guarantee that.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

I feel like I'm going to be seeing a heartfelt reunion.
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Kylarion: Perhaps, but not just just yet.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

If you mean Lisa and I eventually reuniting, yes, there will be much rejoicing and tears (from her; I can't physically cry and totally wouldn't anyways.) and if you want to properly witness it, you should probably be in hiding when it happens. I guarantee you she'll assume you've like...taken me captive or something stupid like that.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus