Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

liza walks around wondering what time it was due to no one seeming to be around her"hello?"
A-215 Raised her head at the stranger, her pupils became dilated and she raised her tail, even though it had the metal clasp on it. She let out a high pitched screech, inching towards the girl in a predatory stance.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Hey! No! Stand down!" the robot he'd the gun to her. "The little dragon is here again... she's as mindless as she is cute"
A-215 Hissed, but ignored the bot and inched forward towards the girl. Her tail made a horrible scraping sound as it slid over the grass.

"Apprehending targeting " the robot said as it shot her with a taser
A-215 Yelped, falling backward and hitting the ground with a sickening crack. Her eyes rolled back in her head, as she was clearly knocked out.

she tilts her head"just because i have been unconscious"
A-215 was collapsed on the ground from the taser, her limbs and tail spread out.

she walks over to A-215 and looks her up and down"she reminds me of Xeno" she looks down and sighs
A-215 just lay there, still knocked out.

she puts up a magical barrier around herself as she waits for the woman to awaken

He picked up A-215 and took her back to her cell, putting a treat next to her and closing the cell behind him

she looks inside as she did not care currently, she wanted to get to know the knew person
A-215 awoke. Snatching the treat up, and sitting on her bed. She brushed the dirt out of her hair, still trying to recover.

she smiles"hi, i am liza, aka A-007, how are you today?"
A-215 would jump, hissing and backing away into the corner, positioned in a predatory stance.

she tilts her head confused and looks down"i am sorry"
A-215 kept in the corner, wrapping her arms around her head and rocking back and forth, the genes not deciding which one to use.

He was outside the cell. "I'm sorry about that..."
A-215 would rock back and forth repeatedly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus