Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Hey... we need that blood" he said walking to grab it. "Be a good girl, let me get a little blood"
She made no move to do anything. She just lay on the cot, her face pressed against the small, skinny mattress. It looked as if she almost wasn't truly 'there' Or 'In the moment' She mumbled something inaudible, keeping to the bed.

He sighed. "Come on..." he approached her on the cot. He had a plan. "Come on... be a good girl, and I'll let you go out for fresh air"
A-215's head suddenly went up, she stared at the guard. "Really?" She asked, her voice soft with a sharp edge to it. She brushed a strand of hair out of her face. She sat up, sitting crisscrossed on the bed, her tail wrapped around her body. She seemed more annoyed with the other guard, and she eyed him cautiously.

"Yeah, I can take you out" he nodded, sending the other guy to go wait behind the door. "All you have to do is behave and let me take a little blood" he didn't know she could speak on her own
"Yes...Ok then..." She nodded a few times as if to assure herself it was ok. She sat still, fiddling with the metal guard on her tail. "I've never been outside..." She mumbled softly. Her comment could bearly be heard.

"You'll enjoy it, I promise," he said. "It'll sting a little, but it'll only be a second" he slowly entered the needle into her arm
She made no reaction to the needle as she inspected her tail. She had gotten all too used to the pain of needles being inserted into her skin.

He drew some blood and took it out, cleaning the blood that dripped out. "Okay, do you want to go out?" he asked, looking at her and smiling
She nodded vigorously, her tail dragging across the ground.

"Alright" he nodded. "Simon, get a V-Predator" the other man ran off. "You're gonna have to follow the rules, okay?"
She frowned slightly but nodded.

The man that came back with a large robot with an arm-mounted cannon. "Follow me, or you'll get hurt. I don't want that" he said, and opened the door
She followed, eying the robot with suspicion.

"The robot is here to watch over you while you go outside" he led her to a field that was covered in an invisible barrier and had grass, a pond, and a couple of trees. He pointed at it. "Enjoy yourself" nothing else was their
A horrible cracking sound could be heard, followed by ripping of skin as two huge leathery wings retracted out of her back. She shook herself, darting off to a tree. She swiftly climbed up it high in the branches, perched like a bird with her wings wrapped around her like a cacoon.

He watched her, watching in awe. He smiled and walked off, sitting near a rock
She just sat perched in the branches of the tree, gazing around.

He looked at her, seeing if she would do anything
She closed her eyes for a brief moment, before opening her wings and jumping off of the tree. Her wings caught the air and she soared around the dome, dipping towards the ground and then pulling back up in a series of dives and twists. She had almost never gotten to use her wings, or go outside for that matter.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus