Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"No." She said softly. Walking over to lay down on the bed, bringing her gaze to the ceiling.
After a few seconds, she spoke.
"There's nothing wrong with me...So why am I here?" She frowned, keeping her eyes on the ceiling.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"I'm afraid I don't know... there's something...different about you" he grabbed his keys and put himself inside, and sat next to her. "But I'm here to make your experience the best" he smiled
She frowned, for now, her question remained a mystery. She closed her eyes, attempting to fall asleep.

He let her brushing her hair a little to try to help her
She let out a small sigh, before falling into a deep, dreamless, sleep.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody almost didn't have need for sleep, he only needed about 4 hours of sleep during a week, so he was just standing in the corner of his confinement, or whatever it was, looking like a shadow.
After the strang guard had left, she opened her eyes, pulling out the small red flower.
"It will be ok...We'll find a way out..." She whispered to it softly.
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

((Hey, this looks really fun. Could I be a Scientist?))
((I would think that would be ok, We need more scientists. Read the chat logs a bit to figure everything out. I think it would be fine with mango though.))

((Alright, thanks.))
((Here at the lab, things can get pretty hardcore and most of the staff of the Lab don't care much for the comfort of the Subjects, but you can play however you want :) ))

((Oh. My character is more or less the opposite of what you just described. :/ ))

((Oh well, I'll do my best!))
((It's fine, some staff are nice.))
Liliath was sitting in her room growling and screaming
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody, after a while, fell asleep, his body relaxing, and low rumbles going through his body, second mouth open.

To anyone, it might've sounded like an angry and dangerous animal.

The guards continued to check for awake specimens
Aspen sat on her bed, staring at the small red flower in her hand.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

Venom gave up at the elemental gate because he kept getting electrocuted. ‘Hello. I haven’t seen your face before.’ He thought to aspen
Aspen jumped a bit, dropping the small flower.
"I-I'm new...I guess." She'd frown at the unknown creature, not being able to see him.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus