Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

((Hi.))
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody, not knowing werther it was day or night just sat there, before moving to the door and standing there wanting to listen to anything that would be said or happen.
Aspen sighed, closing her eyes to wait out these long hours she would be stuck in the cramped cell.
She lightly grasped the small red flower, making sure not to break the delicate petals.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Come on sir, i'll take you to your office. It has its own bathroom" he said and led him to his office

He nodded. "Thank you young man." And followed him.
Liliath started screaming louder and louder

"What's that noise?" He asked his guide, hearing the screaming, albeit muffled.

He led him to his office and opened the door. It looked very... antique-like, with the only modern thing being a high tech computer and bathroom
Aspen covered her ears, rocking back and forth.

Karl Jiang wrote:
"What's that noise?" He asked his guide, hearing the screaming, albeit muffled.

"The screaming is coming from a specimen who simply won't calm down, so we must calm her down, with a taser gun" he sighed. "Not my favorite way to do so, but it gets the job done"

He was silent for a moment and then shrugged, not entirely understanding. "Alright then, I guess."

He led him to his seat. "Just create a username and password, everything you need is on this computer if you need anything, press this button" he pointed at a button on a cover

He nodded. "Thank you very much. I suppose i'll see you later." He then got to work on the computer, his left hand moving across the keyboard with surprising speed, the the stump of his right hung uselessly at his side.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody was lonely, oh so very lonely, as his cage was dark and boring, his life was also boring right now, and the only thing he could hear was the screaming.
Liliath simply cried and kept screaming she also coverd her ears with her hands

A V-Predator was sent to silence her

He was humming to himself as he worked, tapping his stump against the desk to the rythm. Eventually he got up and hobbled to the bathroom, coming back out a bit later and returning to work.
Liliath seemed to stop screaing and started laughing the only thing she had wanted was someone to come over so she had some company

The robot tased her
Liliath started screaming again

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus