Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘I’m a dilophosaur. A formerly extinct creature. But I have telepathic powers. What species are you?’
"I-I don't know...I don't even know why I'm here..." She'd brush her long blond hair out of her face, frowning.

‘I can sense you have a strong mental connection with plants. Why is that?’
She looked up at the ceiling. "They were the ones that raised me...I learned their ways after a while, or...They made me part of them. Of nature..." She smiled softly.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody, less than an hour later awoke, as he felt refreshed and not ready to oversleep. He heard the girl he was talking to earlier, talking to... herself? It doesn't matter, talking to oneself is supposedly a sign of a healthy brain.
Aspen lay on the small bed, staring up at the ceiling. Questions flying through her mind.

‘Hmm.. perhaps I have cloaked myself. I shall reveal myself to you!’ He thinks to them as he reveals himself.
She looked surprised at first, but then again this is probably normal in a place like this.
"Oh...I've heard of your kind before...They told me..."
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody just sits there, wondering what day it is still.

‘I take it they are botanical species?’
Liliath started hitting the door and continued screaming
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

He yawned, showing up to his first day at work. He got out of his car and hobbled up to the doors, looking around for a doorbell.
"Yes..." Aspen responded to venom, getting off the bed and sitting down in the corner of the room. She heard screaming coming from down the hall, and she'd cover her ears, starting to shake.

He shrugged and knocked on the door, not hearing the screaming, due to the simple fact that his hearing aids were off.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

A young man opened the door "Ah... you must be Mr.Jiang, shall I help you with anything?"

"Eh? Oh, yes, that would be me." He looked around. "I was told this was a laboratory of some kind. What exactly will I be doing?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Umm... papers, sir" he said as he helped him inside. "We understand you can't move much, so we will give you simple tasks, unless you prefer something different""

"I can move fine!" He punctuated his point by walking a bit, before wheezing on the fifth step and stopping. "You may have a point." He chuckled slightly, following the young man.
Aspen sat in the far corner of the cell, rocking back and forth. So far, nothing had happened, and she wondered if she would be locked in here forever.
((Hewo? ;-; ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus