Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"No one got hurt okay? And dont worry about her unless you hurt me then you'll be fine." She smiles.
"Thank you." She smiles and eats a blue one.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Then you can come with me." She smiles and begins walking in the general direction.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she takes all the red ones
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He nodded, calming down as his 'legs' wrapped around his waist. "Sorry about that." He rubbed his neck sheepishly, hoping that Jules was right about Karma not attacking unless he hurt her.
Quetzalli walked with her and watched curiously.
She pats his head softly. "Please Karma dont hurt him. He just loses control sometimes." She smiles.

"Oh, and, uh, do you have any idea where I am?" He asked, hoping that one of them would know what this place was, and why he was here.

"Hello everyone. There is quite the commotion over here." She chuckles.

"i said if he hurts you, i am protective you see, if i had been here sooner he would have been on the ground with his throat in my hand choking him"

"You are here to... well let me ask you something. Do you want to be in control? Like all the time?" She tilts her head.

He recoiled slightly at Karma's words, his 'legs' immediately unwrapping from around his waist and pulling him onto the ceiling, away from her. He then looked at Alyson, chuckling. "I would love to, but it'd probably kill me if I tried that.

Her eyes practically lit up. "It? Does it control you? What all do you know about 'it'?" She tilts her head

she laughs"looks like he is smarter than i thought though"

"I... can't really give you much detail, but more or less, 'it' is a disease of some sort, and these..." He looked at his 'legs', shrugging. "I call them legs, are a symptom of said disease. And it does control me from time to time, but usually just influences my actions." He grimaced, a small amount of blood dripping from his nose when he finished speaking.
“Does it cause that?” She pointed to her nose to ask about the nose bleeds, “It sounds kind of like a-a curse instead of a disease.... was it common where you come from?”

She wipes his blood off with a hanky. "You can say no but for you mind if I examine you? More accurately diagnose this disease and better understand it? And dont worry about hurting me. I will take Jules and Quetzalli if she would be willing to help me." She smiles warmly.

He sighed, not entirely sure how it would react when he answered. "It does cause that, and worse. It wasn't common back home, and" he turned to face Alyson. "It would probably try to kill you guys, and simply torture me if I were to say yes. I'd love to, but I can't."

she chuckles a bit at hearing all this, just thinking about her cousin

"Fair enough. Well does 'it' eat? Do you have a favorite food? I can get you something." She smiles.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus