Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"no"
"I want to be alone! Please!" Her eyes turned black.

"tell me what happened"
"My son died a few days ago okay? Now please.. I just want to grieve in peace..." she sighs.

"you know, i know your pain, not due to losing a child, but my sister"
Quetzalli watched the two leave she hummed, trying to figure out herself a little. She looked at her arms as she made vibrant scales appear with a smile “So that’s what they look like....” she thought out loud before trying to find something to do
"Yeah... well I've lost others but this was the hardest." She sighs saddly.

she hugs jules
She silently sobs and rests her head on Karmas shoulder and hugs her back.

"just cry it out"
Dominus wrote:
Quetzalli Bloodsworth wrote:
Quetzalli nodded softly and she smelled the burning metal. Taking a step back a little, she then looked at Dominus and hummed slightly “I-I see..... thank you. That would be nice to have some help, i-its sometimes hard to navigate.” She then talked to Jules again and smiled “Robots seem nice.”
Of course. Another panel flips in the wall of Quetzalli’s cell. From it, a pair of glasses is extended on a tray. “This is a visual aid, specially designed for the visually impaired. In it are small, high definition cameras that transmit images directly into your brain, bypassing the optic nerve. In short, it will allow you to see as if you had eyes.

He gives a warm chuckle to Liliath. “Friends would sound nice. But I must ask Clyde if he allows it. You’ve been brought here under classified circumstances, however I do believe you will be able to go home after tests are complete.”

"I still don't understand why I am here." Liliath lifted her hands in the air "I am happy that I can go home soon." Liliath walked to Jules "Jules why are you crying?" Liliath asked upset, she hugged Jules "Hey what's wrong?"

it took all her power not to wanna try to smack the child away from the one she was hugging"hello there little one, why are you here?"
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He was travelling through the halls of the building, searching for an exit.

((Is everyone dead today, or just sleeping in?))
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Wait is his name dominus for a reason? Dominus means tameable. So.... that makes since, because he’s a robot.’

((AND I AM GONE *poof*))

she continues to hug jules

((back, but bored.))

((same stephan))
"I appreciate this .. but I'm okay now."her tears had stopped however they left black lined stains down her face.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus