Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli smiled “Yeah, I-I am. It’s nice to meet you, I’m Quetzalli.” She looked at the woman curiously
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I am Alyson! I am here to make sure your stay here is comfortable. Really I am one of the scientists and doctors here. It's great to finally meet you!" She smiles wide and holds out her hand.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

His eyes started to glow green again as he dropped to the floor and ran back the way he'd came, hoping that Jules would be there to create another one of the force-feild/wall things to trap him in.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she walks to alyson"i have candy, hand it out to the kids when you have the chance, i am keeping some of it"
"Well if it isnt Stephen." She smirks as she pops out of the shadow. "Beed my help?"
Quetzalli nodded, “I-I see....” she shook her hand, “So what place is this?” She then looked over at Karma silently, looking at the blood and recognizing the smell immediately.

"Ye-" He shuddered, the glow intensifying as he grinned, his 'legs' catapulting him towards her, the needle-like ends facing directly at her.

"Oh thank you. Oh and please clean the blood off in one of the showers. If you are coming here to visit it would be nice that you are not covered in blood." She smiles and takes the candy. "Did you kill children for this?" She tilts her head with a raised brow.
She places a hand up and instant barrier around him. "Looks like I'm just in time huh?" She smiles.

"Clyde would know more.. I just know it's like a prison. My goal is to make you all comfortable." She smiles. "Oh and if you have any requests please let me know." She smiles sweetly.

"no, i bought it, i killed adults for other reasons" she runs off and she sees jules and stephen"WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON" she growls as she could tell stephen had attempted to attack jules

He snarled, thrashing around and slamming his 'legs' against the barrier. After remembering that the blunt ends couldn't break it, the virus adapted and used the sharp ends to attempt to peirce the barrier, only managing to make a miniscule crack in it before returning back to himself. He grimaced, coughing out a bit more blood as the effects of pounding himself against it took hold. After a few seconds he gave her a weak thumbs up, before collapsing, unconcious.
Quetzalli nodded, “Thank you, I’ll ask if I-I see him. And a-a prison...?” She seemed worried by this but then looked over when she heard yelling and visibly jumped
"Relax he has a condition." She says with a smile. She releases the barrier and picks him up and places him in his cot. "Just trying to keep the peace. I think Alyson should check him out and see if she can examine his condition closer to see if she can help him somehow." She brushes his hair that he had out of the way and rests a blanket on him then faces her. "Even if he got me I would be fine. I have some pretty strong healing." She smiles.

"Hey, it's okay. We can check that out if you want or I can. Here have a piece of candy." She hands her a piece.

her claws had started to grow much longer than normal before she calmed down"ok then, if he ever does hurt you i will rip each and every limb from his body one by one" she calms down more"i brought you candy"
"Candy you say?" She smiles slightly.

He groaned as he awakened, rubbing his head. "Is everyone okay?" He asked fearfully, worried that he may have hurt someone. He then noticed Karma and recoiled fearfully, his 'legs' rising into a defensive position.

she hands jules some jolly ranchers
Quetzalli smiled a little, taking it “T-Thank you, Sorry I just have some sensitive hearing. And sure, i-it’s weak, but I do have some healing magic if that helps?”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus