Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((What did i miss?))
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

((Uh, weird spooky guy is here now, and... that's about it.))

she begins humming
Quetzalli nodded, but let out a small whimper of concern. ’It isn’t your fault, I know it was controlling you. There’s no need to apologize for it when no harm was done....’

she sniffs the air"a third dragon, do you speak the dragon language?"
Quetzalli nodded, speaking in the language ’Yes, I speak draconic. It has been a long time since I have met anyone who knows it. What kind of dragon are you?’

she speaks back the same way"i am an ice dragon, my great auntie is a rare dragon called a hell dragon, currently the only of her kind"
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

It disappeared. "There's no escape from your own fears.." it smiled at them, looking around with an eerie gaze that sends shivers down anyone's spine
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"hello there, i am not scared of you sir"
’That’s Cool! I’m an earth dragon, or nature dragon depending on how you look at it. I am a descendant of Quetzalcoatl.’

"so you are more serpentine than other dragons?"

Karma wrote:
"hello there, i am not scared of you sir"

it's neck violently snapped in her direction. "Oh really...?" it smiled, the teeth in its mouth growing bigger
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she goes on fire and teleports behind him suddenly
Quetzalli nodded, ’I am serpentine, yes, but I am still a dragon. You see there’s four categories of dragons, and I fit into the serpents. Ones with two fronts legs, wings or not, would be wyrms, ones with four legs and wings would be European dragons, and ones that have four legs and no wings are Chinese and Japanese dragons. Things such as Drakes and Wyverns though are cousins of the dragon and not an actual dragon.’ She explained a little happily, ’Its really interesting.’

It laughed, though it sounded more like a cough. "How cute. Did your mommy teach you that?"
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Hey, freak! If you’re going to be a monster to people in a experimentation house, you’ll regret it.’
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He fell asleep on his now-bloody cot, his 'legs' wrapped around him and pulsing slightly as the virus infesting his body started to evolve and adapt.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Hey, rot guy! Attack the babadook!’

she nods
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Stay in your cell, or you can forget about the Nintendo Switch," he said through the intercom

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus