Forums » Forum Games » Your personal favorite character

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Aylssa Nicole Kennedy
Rogue-Scribe

Durian
LakotaSiouxWarrior Topic Starter

Melissa Ann Kennedy
Rogue-Scribe

My random high schooler that has become a full on life story project .... Steve Harrison.

Steve has been a fun character to RP with since his creation in late 2018. He currently has three active RPs going. One an extension from the high school RP he got his major start in, one with a separate RP that happened to work itself into the school RP and has been going for well over a year and then some, and a recent one where a couple characters have mingled their stories together after a random guestbook entry.

Steve is still a current RP favourite!

Caitlin aylssa Franklin
Rogue-Scribe

I like John Roby. Not a character for rp, but as an honour to my fallen cousin (Vietnam Memorial Wall - (30E-052). I have been working with his sisters on finding out as much information as we can about John. I showed the character sheet to them and they think this is pretty awesome!
Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

^
Test Profile (played by Churchtuary)

:^)

Captain jackleine sparrow jackies daughter 🍻🍺🍾
I love Umbra. He’s one of my violent, yet, not so violent characters. >.>
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I like writing my modern day Bohemian hippyesque multi-talented eccentric musician Darrell Sanders
tenor.gif
Well, it has to be the only character I ever use- To be fair, the character has changed so much over the years, its more like I juts adapt them to however I want to RP at any given time. But I still basically always use the same character, adapted for whatever setting or RP they're in, whether its cuddles, or hunting monsters, or conquering galaxies. So how couldn't they be my favorite?
Bambi (played by MercyInReach)

Adoring Bambi right now, aka Bam-Bam. <3
Sadly, a lot of my favorite characters that I made are lost to history. Some on sites that no longer exist, or that are difficult to link directly for site security reasons on the sites they were made.

But one--I remember there was one that was my first attempt at creating a character who had genuine emotional and physical abuse in their past, and being in-depth about the long-term effects that trauma she suffered had on her psyche. Her name was Lorelei McKenna, and I was genuinely proud of how she turned out. That pride was reinforced when friends I knew who had suffered similar trauma in their own pasts, complimented me on how well done she was.
Keke Moderator

Pavani is probably my favorite non-human of the bunch! I love her design especially. She’s a mischievous djinn and a lot of fun to play.

Lennon is one of my favorite humans. She’s played in a post-apocalyptic setting as somewhat of a villain. I love a good villain, and I rarely play one, so it’s fun to do something outside of my norm!
No shortage of love for my characters here. Recently I discovered character creation is an intrinsic part of my personality through the 16personalities test. I think I hold those that align with my own personal ethos unjustly close -- say Daxx for his gold heart, Matthew for his ugly anger and injustice in the world, Silas for always trying, Joel for his softness and wiles. I find if I create characters completely removed from myself it's harder to connect and keep roleplaying them.
I'm with Fiebs on this one! I've grown fond of all my characters. They have their own story. It is interesting growing with them, and discovering who they really are--I some times surprise even myself. I'm going to echo Fiebs on this one, but I do believe in some small way, each of my creations have adopted some part of me or a me that I aspire to be more like. I try to instill in my characters what I have seen or experienced personally, so that I could make the scenes feel more visceral to readers. Kaelee and her extraverted need-to-be-loved-by-everyone behavior, Malakai as the complete opposite and full of anger and reserved nature due to old prejudices, Jax and his abnormal and unpredictable ways, my villain-turned-hero Stranger... ahh, I'm thrilled with them all, I cannot choose. It's like saying whose child is your favorite!
Rogue-Scribe

Aveilthe's Post Above
Aveilthe wrote:
I'm with Fiebs on this one! I've grown fond of all my characters. They have their own story. It is interesting growing with them, and discovering who they really are--I some times surprise even myself. I'm going to echo Fiebs on this one, but I do believe in some small way, each of my creations have adopted some part of me or a me that I aspire to be more like. I try to instill in my characters what I have seen or experienced personally, so that I could make the scenes feel more visceral to readers. Kaelee and her extraverted need-to-be-loved-by-everyone behavior, Malakai as the complete opposite and full of anger and reserved nature due to old prejudices, Jax and his abnormal and unpredictable ways, my villain-turned-hero Stranger... ahh, I'm thrilled with them all, I cannot choose. It's like saying whose child is your favorite!

Yeah I get that. I have a love for most of my characters. A couple I use as memorials and don't RP.

I'm excited to give my newest creation, Wayne Harrison some work in an RP! It is based circa 200-2002 when Steve Harrison was born. Building a family history here!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Your personal favorite character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus