Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Your personal favorite character

My favorite currently is Zariah, if only because I have been working on her constantly for nearly a year now, and she's evolved so much- mostly for the better. It's kinda like watching a kid grow up, lol. I feel like I finally have a good grasp on her characterization.
I just made Samara today and I'm loving her so far.
LakotaSiouxWarrior Topic Starter

Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Sgt Silas is becoming one of my personal favourites.
I think currently Liliath and Sophie, Liliath is my first character ever made and she is my favourite to play. Sophie is new but i already love her, i haven't played as her yet but i think i will love playing as her
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

Jess, because she's so naive, innocent, enthusiastic, and good-hearted. She's ideolistic in a way in which I used to be.

David, because he's easy-going, has a tough skin, and has the confidence of an alpha male.

Melissa may Kennedy
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

My musician Darrell Sanders is quite the Bohemian gypsy and is fun to write on the two roleplays he is in.
as she is my first ever character, bluebell holds a special place in my heart because i’ve developed her personality so much and i throughly enjoy playing her. i hope to get more roleplays going with her again :’)

Scarlett Sara Dylan
Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

It's hard to pick a personal favorite! But I definitely use my cleric Galiena, who follows a God of Peace, a lot! Maybe it's because she has a conflict built into her story. She betrayed her husband... for reasons she thought were moral and just.

Also, playing a character that tries so hard to find a peaceful solution to everything can be super challenging... but also a lot of fun, particularly as conflict builds around her (she's made for a D&D type game, so of course there's always some kind of conflict going on!)
Most of my characters have a piece of something that makes me adore them, but the one I always find myself coming back to is one of my many off-site characters Efemmelia (Femme.) A feisty, tough spitfire of a fighter, she enjoys sparring and beating up bad guys but dislikes senseless violence aside from that. At a young age she showed leadership capabilities, so her father made her swear to always be strong and protect her two siblings (she's the eldest of triplets.) This stresses her out and leads her to feeling like she's worthless if she can't beat down her problems, feeling like the weight of the world is on her shoulders. She was also born a sentient star, life essence allowing her to live as a ball of heat before falling from the sky as a fallen star to live among humans.

Batgirl
Well I would have to pick Alice and Lydia as much as I do love Angelina, Elton, and Luka. Alice and Lydia are more of what I'm like when you first meet me so they have a big chunk of my personality like being shy and my rambling. While Angie and Elton are more like my personality when I'm with my friends and how I wish to be more like and Luka has only my skills and love of the paranormal.

Captain Teague my newest pirate.
Jessica Aylssa Reynolds (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

She is popular
Jessica Aylssa Reynolds (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

Aylssa Nicole Kennedy my number one character
Pluvio (played by Pantrane)

I might have to go with Pluvio. He’s an original creation and has even had several editions over the past 6 years. Mages like him can do so many things. I need to add to his spell book and do more art as well.

He isn’t just a water mage, but a wielder of storms. The possibilities are great. He’s also my take on a benevolent drow or dark elf. The first elf I ever even created. His friend Adyr is also pretty fun.

He’s also one of the first animated figures I designed.
Pluvio wrote:
I might have to go with Pluvio. He’s an original creation and has even had several editions over the past 6 years. Mages like him can do so many things. I need to add to his spell book and do more art as well.

He isn’t just a water mage, but a wielder of storms. The possibilities are great. He’s also my take on a benevolent drow or dark elf. The first elf I ever even created. His friend Adyr is also pretty fun.

He’s also one of the first animated figures I designed.

They are very fun! *wink*
Pluvio (played by Pantrane)

They were more annoying to you at first... With their constant bickering lol

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Your personal favorite character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus