Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Above You Is Hungry

There was a certain kind of emptiness that only flickered briefly within his dark blue eyes. It lasted until the gears turned, successfully camouflaging the lack of that something that most humans acquired.

As words formed so did a smirk, feigned innocence. There was so much Ellory could successfully conceal.

“Oh, you are hungry.” he spoke, an underlying southern accent accompanying the sing song coo. “I’d spare a vein or two for you baby.”
Kat Rainda (played by RachKirk)

With the world dying and not much food left Kat searches and finds a mutant fish. "Here you can have my fish, if need I can cook and share it with you?"
Donovan smiled. "Are you a fan of steak? I can cook some up for oh I'm many ways. Rib eye, New York Strip, t-bone, however you like. Say the word." He prepped a grill and some steaks.
"Here!" Isabella claimed with a smile holding out her fist prepared to drop whatever food item was within. Whenever the recipient outstretched their hand, she would drop several beans onto their hand with a big smile on her face. Of course....one of those beans had 6 legs and was scurrying about, scanning the individuals palm with its little feelers.
Hunter (played by KingdomOdd1)

"I'd give you..." He thought about it, "Some of my Cheesecake." He shrugged, "I don't really know what you would eat, but I enjoy it, so you might."
"You can have... A salad, I guess? There's not much lettuce but there's plenty of carrot and tomato. Oh, potato salad too. Whatever." :)
"Umm... there's some leftover noodles in the fridge if you want 'em. But go and get it yourself, I'm busy laying in bed."
Oron (played by LeftScout)

"Here you can have some of my fruit tarts I guess!"
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"I hope you like shrimp crackers and dried squid because that's what I got! The frozen grapes are mine though.." -Ayla
Pepper (played anonymously)

Pepper tossed the girl a cookie. "Here. Now do a trick for me!"
There's a whump as the white-furred vulpine creature drops a pile of things which are fuzzy, dead, probably used to be cute, and are now worryingly flat. "Here you go!" Victi announces cheerfully, "You should find these pretty exotic and interesting. The one with the bluish tint to its fur is particularly tasty."
"Ummmmm," Valencea says, staring at the white dog-thing... Oh wait, it's a fox! in front of her. "Ah, so, are you.... hungry? Okay.." She goes through a doorway, then returns, carrying a chunk of rump roast. "Nice and cold and juicy," she says drily, setting a plateful of the dripping meat onto a low barrel table. "Enjoy!" :)
Ambria (played by sarah18394729)

*looks at the girl above her and puts in front of her some pancakes and leaves*
> Gunshots rip through the air, and within minutes, a rabbit is killed by headshot. Its meat (which supposedly tastes like chicken), hard to work, is expertly crafted into a stew by the girl who only moments ago held a rifle.
“You know...you’re extremely lucky...not only was I here, but that is hard to find, and very few can stew it.”
Sol (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

A figure in armor that is radiating solar energy walks in, holding a very impressive looking roast turkey, and he offers it to you
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Amber was in her Wolf Pup form, She cutely use her tail to slid a " Mickey Mouse " Rice Chrispy Treat to the girl who spoke before her " Here ya go, Plus it's all the way from the worlds most happiest place on earth too " . Amber softly wag her tail with a cute little pup smile on her face.
thea (played by thelethia)

scoots closer to the wolf pup, reaches into her pocket and pulls out a roasted turkey leg from her pocket. putting it down in front of the pup with a happy smile on her face while holding back her excitement from sitting so close to the adorable creature, "crossing my fingers you like turkey".
Arcanus (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

“Hmmmm....may I interest you in this-?” He pulls out some fresh cooked bacon. Nobody can resist bacon
Nails (played anonymously)

"How about a tonfa smack to the mouth? That oughta deal with your munchies."
'"That is not very ladylike." Beatrice scolds the elf, as she hands her a piece of chocolate cake.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Above You Is Hungry

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus