Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Above You Is Hungry

Allan (played anonymously)

"I found a half eaten box of sushi in the park you can have......"

"Ok....I stole a half eaten box of sushi but it's mine now to give away as I please."

He offers the box forward.
Tess Marjikovic (played by randomentity777)

I have some standard issue First Order Navy ration packs, it's not much in the way of food but it's all that I can offer.
Snip20181123_6.png

A loaf of freshly baked imperial bread, sweet dipping wine, and some grapes or figs to go along with.

A perfect valradic snack.
West (played by Claine)

You look like the kind of guy you could street food with. Few beers, and couple of tacos out of a truck? I go for the corn ones, but everyone reckons the beef and chicken ones are really good.
Brynjar (played anonymously)

You get mead and a good hardy steak.
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" I have some P3 packs if you want one "
Jude (played by Banshee)

Jude proceeds to rummage through the contents of her backpack.

"I have, uh... Vodka and dog treats?"
Geist (played by hexblading)

He pulled out a thick bar of parchment-wrapped chocolate. "Here. You'll feel better."

He waves soft tacos in Geist's face.

Tacccooooossss
Jace Sapphison (played by medicDew)

Jace pokes around in his bag, stale coffee on a table nearby. He pulls out a bun, from a local bakery and still in a brown paper bag, and holds it in his hand as he gestures towards the other person. "It was baked this morning, if you want it." He uses his free hand that was gesturing to take a sip of his coffee.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi appears entirely unprepared to be hosting a luncheon out of the blue and looks around swiftly for something to offer the stranger. "Um--I have orange juice? Oh, here's some dried mango and Chinese takeout..."

It's not much, but she offers it with sincere friendliness.
The cherry pies that Lynx made were about to go to waste. Yes. Yes, the infamous "Bloodletter" baked. It wasn't a secret. Back when he had friends more human than he, the monster would make them the occasional tasty treat.

Sometimes he still did.

Maisi Dennis was a kind soul. Kindness should be rewarded. Eventually, through circumstances not quite so coincidental, she would find one such reward waiting on her doorstep, perfectly packaged and with a little bow to boot.
Jude (played by Banshee)

"Thank you for the..." At a place like this she figured she ought to be discreet; "...snack earlier. I'm sorry to say I don't have a lot to offer in return, though." Humming to herself she rummaged through the contents of her leather shoulder bag, a deadpan look on her face as she eventually produced a bottle with translucent liquid out of it;

"... That's a poor trade, but I appear to still only have vodka and dog treats."
Arcanus (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

“Thank you. I’m sure the others will enjoy the vodka, and I’m sure our dog would love these treats. Again, thank you.” The mysterious mage would say, before then producing something out of thin air, a roast rabbit, with a golden tint to it, and it smells amazing

“The Golden Delight, the best treat my world has to offer. I do hope you enjoy, things like this take quite a lot of time to prepare.”
Nevertheless, he gave it to her, with a small, respectful bow
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Okay, so you're a mage? Good, sit down! I got something cooking." The Miqo'te chirped, filled with mirth and energy. She put on a pair of mitts with a soft hum, before pulling out a hot tray of food from a stone oven. The scent of tomatoes and spices filled the air as soon as the door was open, and A'sraha busied herself with plating the meal before serving.

unknown.png

What was served was a plate of venison, cooked in tomatoes and spice, then wrapped in a leaf of cabbage.

"Highland Stuffed Cabbage! Best stuff for mages, it always gives your aether a boost while tasting absolutely delicious. C'mon, dig in!"

"Wanna share a box of pop tarts cat lady?"
Mixie looked around, only to find the last hungry individual was absent. A wily grin stretched across her face, for she found that she'd have her saved-up treats all to herself.

...Unfortunately for her, someone was still here anyway. And likely still looking for something to snack on.

Mixie looked at the Miqo'te woman, completely deadpan, realizing that she did, in fact, have to give up some of her leftovers. Mixie didn't have much leftovers to begin with, so the options were pretty limited, all things considered. Rummaging through the pockets of her jacket, she uncovered a small plastic container with a slice of apple pie in it, and a plastic bag full of what was most certainly human meat; something that she certainly couldn't offer without facing the wrath of the people around her.

Needless to say, Mixie was not a happy demon.

She furiously tossed the container of apple pie towards A'sraha. "Take it," She hissed. "Take it and go. Get outta here before I change my mind and take it back, doll."
Two cannibals meeting in a food-related Forum Game.. now what was the worst that could happen?! Despite the entire premise sounding like the first line to a terrible and gorey joke, Clickjaw didn't seem to enjoy this playful coincidence at all- instead, it stared, deep and numbly into Mixie's bloody red eyes. Thinking, seemingly, as if its rotten and corrupted brain would be capable if thought. Neither of them were picky eaters as far was meat origin was concerned, but it was clear that He didn't want to treat the demon to a cheap Common Joe's corpse. No, that would be too chummy.. they needed something better. Something more.. painful.

"….ssssshhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrreeee...." moaned the dead choir in Click's throat. Tormented as the voices sounded by default, an extra tinge of agony'd crept into its tone, as if it was dreading what was to come. Oh, the pain..

Ghrrrulk-ghruk. No, Clickjaw wouldn't actually cough up its former meal like a parent animal feeding its toothless kin the leftovers, no- that would be too easy, and more relieving to the beast than disciplining. Instead, a large paw moved to the glowing green bulge on the Therion's stomach, that began to twitch and contort like crazy as the gnarly veins seemed to push forward something.. new. Not native to the body. Harsh creaking came from Click's jaws; it clenched all its decayed muscles in pain as it dug its claws into the writhing mass on its belly, and with a mighty slush, it retrieved a folded human leg from its core.

At least, that was what it looked like. Although it resembled an adult human's left leg, taken from the hip down and complete with a five-toed foot, it was covered in a translucent green skin and radiated a sickly green light similar to Clickjaw's. There was no radioactivity at play here though- gods, if only. Having been in Click's core for so long, the leg's flesh'd been tainted by His influence and therefore adopted His graceful glow. It probably was still safe to eat though. For a cannibalistic hellspawn, that was.
He looked at the chart. "Lock jaw..." He blinking. "Wait...click jaw." He said looking up at the grotesque demonic creature. He scratched the back of his head setting the chart down after looking at his dietary needs. He then walked out of the room coming back in, setting down a cup of red Jell-O and a cup of ice water with a straw. "I'm sorry, the morgue is empty today...but...at least the Jell-o is red?" He looking at the strange creature as he checked fed on the chart moving to the next patients room. "I'll send a dermatologist up!" He waving to Clickjaw as he walked out of the room.
Quinn (played anonymously)

A grin was given to the man, "I would give you whatever your heart desires. But if I had to choose then it would be buttered crab with mashed potatoes and brown gravy."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Above You Is Hungry

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus