Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Above You Is Hungry

Wally (played anonymously)

Wally peered up from his red book only to be met with what he thought was a Pokemon of some sort.

Startled, his eyes widened and he closed his book, then stared a moment to fully take a look at the creature standing before him. "I've never seen a Pokemon like you!" He said with excitement in his voice. Sliding his book aside, he reached into his brown bag and pulled out a macaroon.

"Here." He held it out gently to Schrödinger.

"I'm not sure if you'll like it, but if not, maybe I.. I can find something else you will like?"

The boy then flashed a soft smile, genuinely happy to find this creature in-front of him.
Wally wrote:
Wally peered up from his red book only to be met with what he thought was a Pokemon of some sort.

Startled, his eyes widened and he closed his book, then stared a moment to fully take a look at the creature standing before him. "I've never seen a Pokemon like you!" He said with excitement in his voice. Sliding his book aside, he reached into his brown bag and pulled out a macaroon.

"Here." He held it out gently to Schrödinger.

"I'm not sure if you'll like it, but if not, maybe I.. I can find something else you will like?"

The boy then flashed a soft smile, genuinely happy to find this creature in-front of him.

"You don't exactly look 'well fed' yourself, little one." Diran spoke up from behind the boy. The smell of a fresh, cooked deer steak being in the air. right on an iron skillet. "Now, I know I'm a stranger, but believe me, I'm not as creepy as I look." He insisted in a humored manner, his sunset coloured eyes looking at the charming boy's green appearance. "That is, unless you'd rather some of mother nature's bounties, I'll gladly give you something else.
"Cannae say A've ever been very fond of vampires, more offa fuzzy shapeshifter lass myself," Artie chuckled, her emphasis on that inside joke giving her voice a strange tone. "That said, ye really do seen like an upstanding bloke. Anyone who's an enemy of the royals and friend of the regular folk, would be a likeable person to me. So, allow me to use this new bakin' feature A modded into this abandoned B27-C model A've been lookin' after.." Replacing her working glove with a big, clunky oven mitt, she took out a deep crimson cake, which she then began to decorate with glossy red icing and cocktail cherries. "Made ye a big cherry cake for all the good ye've done fer the common folk. And, aye, rest assured, A put some blood of our latest enemy in there as well. Enjoy a slice, now won't ye?" And with a cheeky grin, she offered the grotesque cherry-and-blood cake to the Vampire God.
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Artie Irix wrote:
"Cannae say A've ever been very fond of vampires, more offa fuzzy shapeshifter lass myself," Artie chuckled, her emphasis on that inside joke giving her voice a strange tone. "That said, ye really do seen like an upstanding bloke. Anyone who's an enemy of the royals and friend of the regular folk, would be a likeable person to me. So, allow me to use this new bakin' feature A modded into this abandoned B27-C model A've been lookin' after.." Replacing her working glove with a big, clunky oven mitt, she took out a deep crimson cake, which she then began to decorate with glossy red icing and cocktail cherries. "Made ye a big cherry cake for all the good ye've done fer the common folk. And, aye, rest assured, A put some blood of our latest enemy in there as well. Enjoy a slice, now won't ye?" And with a cheeky grin, she offered the grotesque cherry-and-blood cake to the Vampire God.

"...Ah, what the hell.."

Jinxx tosses her a can of Monster Energy.

"Get some caffeine in ya."
The former Inquisitor squints. "What. . . are you wearing? Are you the court jester? Have I been dead so long they've appointed a new one?" She ponders for a moment, her eyes lingering on the fake horns sitting atop Jinxx's head before Emelia shakes her own. "Regardless, I've been informed that I must give this to you."

A bowl of broth mixed with human fingers, diced carrots, and noodles winds up in Jinxx's hands. The bowl leaves their hands just as quickly as Emelia snatches it back. Muttering a string of rapid curses, she tosses the bowl as if she were a professional baseball pitcher into a nearby bush. Turning back, she produces and then hands Jinxx a bribe in the form of several copper coins instead. "You saw and heard none of that, and you will tell everyone I gave you chicken soup. Also, remove those horns before a member of the Inquisition sees. They may not see through the ruse like I did. You don't want that."

With that, the zombie power walks away, attempting to put that embarrassing sequence of blunders out of her mind.
Verfall (played anonymously)

Verfall noticed Emeila, then snatched a half-eaten piece of steak from the nearby dumpster.
"Here, it's not fresh but it's the closest I can find." He grinned and held it up to Emeila.
"Hmm, I will make good food for guest!"
The large man looks around. He notices a few hanging fruit trees.
He goes over and picks the subtle sweet fruit.
Gale remembers he also had a few things of berries and bread.

Gale manages to put together a fire from dried wood and some stones.
Using magic solar stones to set it a ablaze.

He then cleans off some stones before using them to crush the fruit and buries.
Making a jam.
Gale puts the jam inside the toasted crip bread roll.
Taking a jar of honey out of his bag.
Gale glazes the honey over the toasted fruit rolled bread and offers it to the man.
He says with a hearty tone, "tahdah! Food for guest, enjoy!!"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi smiled at Gale and said, "I have made some Inarizushi for you! My son does not like it much anymore. I was hoping to give it to some neighbors. Wait, am I even by the suburbs?"

She dismissed the fact that she was lost and gave him the plate of Inarizushi
Isa looked around. Despite her confusion, she still held a smile. "Huh. I seem to be lost. Well, that's a thing that future me will deal with. For now. . ."

She holds up a rock, biting on it with her needle-like teeth. She hands another to Azumi. "Here. It's obsidian! Good stuff."
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki was absolutely terrified of the strange woman with the needle-like teeth standing before him, but he knew that it would be rude not to offer her anything. Kazehiki shakily held up a wafer with a cross engraved on it, "Here?" He said with a raspy voice, and horrified, (and very tired-looking) eyes.
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Kazehiki wrote:
Kazehiki was absolutely terrified of the strange woman with the needle-like teeth standing before him, but he knew that it would be rude not to offer her anything. Kazehiki shakily held up a wafer with a cross engraved on it, "Here?" He said with a raspy voice, and horrified, (and very tired-looking) eyes.

"Let's see... I think I have something in my purse.."

Lexi zips open her purse, rummaging through it for a moment before pulling out a small bag of peach-flavored gummies. She holds them out towards Kazehiki.

41q4EIEhwEL._SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

"Here you go!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Above You Is Hungry

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus