Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Achilles IV (played by Kada)

"I'd gladly accept a challenge from you," Achilles answered boldly, eyeing her like a hunting hawk. "Whichever form you deemed necessary."
Mesolda The War Angel (played by jpdelta)

Shrinks back a little, "Um, I mean I'd be cool hanging out I guess, but um I'm not sure I'd be... into someone who seems to... enjoy combat."
"...We'd be better off as friends, honestly."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Dracula?" he asked. "No... that can't be right" he frowned. "Sorry, I need someone a little less... scary"
“Sure, as long as you don’t mind a little trouble Colonel.” Cielle chuckled softly as she saw his ranking. “I’m far from a military girl.”
Pidge (played by JetStorm)

"Ha,no." she said and folds her arms,and pushes back her blondeish orange bangs
Lillian Rayne (played by _BabyBoo_)

"She's a little too nerdy for me..." she shakes her head
Sakura - Loving Prie (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Um...Sorry, I don't think we're meant for each other."
"Very cute however I dont think you could keep up with my crazy antics. So it's a no for me. Sorry dear." She bows like royalty then looks up an smirks as her fangs show.
Lance (played by JetStorm)

"Well hel-" he was cut off once he saw her fangs,and he back up. "Yeah um,i don't wanna have my blood sucked out of me,so i'm just gonna...." he ran off.
He watched the other dart by slightly confused "You okay cutie..."
Lance (played by JetStorm)

"For christ's sake i ain't cute!" he said as he ran and then he ran into a wall.
Hinoka (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She blinks. "Uh..." So I guess that's a no, eh? "...I don't think..."

He watched Lance smack into a wall before turning to Hinoka. "Hmm... you should be with a prince, I'm a soldier" he frowned. "Good luck, princess"
"Dear lord..." he face palmed shaking his head
Revy (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"That was cheesy kind of... also a bit depressing." She shrugs and continues tinkering on her motorcycle.

"Did I forget the main purpose of this? Crap... well Locklan, you're attractive but something tells me it wouldnt work out that way. Would love to be friends though!" She smiles as she has black on her face from the motor grease.

"You fix bikes?" he asked, impressed. "I have a few things at my place that need fixing, maybe that can be our date?" he smiled lightly.

"I do more than just bikes. I can fix anything really and make a ton of cool gadgets and knick knacks." She smirks slightly, proud of her creations. "You want me to work on your stuff while you do what exactly?" She tilts her head and raises a brow. "Do you know much about this kind of stuff?" She asked genuinely curious.
UMP9 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ja, würde ich dich datieren." She shrugs, in her natural German accent.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus