Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

*smiles innocently* you have good opinions....

Date.
Blend (played by Taz)

hmm.. i dont know about you but its a maby >3
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

"Hard pass for me. I don't roll that way. I like animals but I don't like them in THAT way!"
Blend (played by Taz)

Charlotte Walker wrote:
"Hard pass for me. I don't roll that way. I like animals but I don't like them in THAT way!"

hes a shape shiftier (human, wolf) he also has a pic of what he loks like in gallery lol( i think hes hot)
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

@Charlotte

"Ooh! You're pretty! Let's play!"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Sure thing I will date ya. The psycho aura just makes you more appealling in my opinion, but I prefer if you don't turn me into a smoothie."
>_< "Would defintely have serious fun with this one~"
(She already does.)
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Just... not my type" he said, shrugging
Ambria looked down, fiddling unsurely with her fingers. She’d like to go on a date, but there was a major communication barrier in the way- Her deafness. She signed to him with a questioning face, “Do you sign?” And then wrote on a piece of paper. “I’d be happy to go on a date with you”.
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

Signs: "Sorry, hun, not my type. Plus, my siblings would kill me."
The Hero (played by jpdelta)

"Got to say I haven't spoken to many angels, you guys understandably don't tend to like my Hunters, but it's always a nice experience to meet your kind. I would enjoy taking a meal with you if you'd have me as your company but for a time, madam." He said with a small bow his arm across his leather chest plate.
Winifred Gox (played by Sweet_Little_Sock)

“ Date. You seem like a nice person, I would be happy to get to know even more about you.”
"i would say date, would like to study you, not in an inappropriate way"
The Wanderer (played by Burrito)

"... I am... flattered, but no."
Nikita Kuznetsov (played anonymously)

The blonde woman leans backwards to take in the full height of the huge being before her, mouth hanging slightly agape in awe. "I'm afraid I'll have to decline. You are a little too..." pausing she takes a step back, winding her hands as she searches for the right word. "Intimidating for me."
Jeremy (played by heathxn)

Pass, out of my league.
Taz (played by Taz)

Nope your not for me... sorry

My picture of what i look like in human form is in the gallery at the bottom
Nobla (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"maybe"
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

"Unlikely."
Bastion (played by asherb92)

Kotal Kahn wrote:
"Unlikely."

https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=99246&page=249346
I've always had a thing for the strange and unusual... especially when it has such big muscles.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus