Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"absolutely"
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yeah, I'd date you. Never mind the dragonness stuff, we can overcome it, baby~!"
Lance (played by JetStorm)

"Sorry...but i'm gonna have to pass..."
Lucas Davenport (played by Lanx12)

Sharron blinked and looked at Lance. "Eh...Well your uh...Galatic knight thingy...Sort that sort of makes you a cop and I'm a cop...So....I guess we could maybe share a cup of coffee...Maybe! But don't get your hopes up!" She blushed a bit and walked out as the Davenport Brothers eyed lance with well...Death... saying if he dared to come near their sister it would be war.
Brad and John shares a look before looking at the Davenport siblings. "I think I would like to go out for coffee with Sharron. I do like a woman who's tougher than me. She beautiful and a cop it's a win win" John shoots her a wink. "I think brother Lucas is more of my pace if you ask me. A big strong firefighter are always someone's fetish." The twins bit back a chuckle.
Keith (played by JetStorm)

"Not my type" he said and folds his arms,looking at the sun set.
AK-47 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"To put it lightly, I...don't think we're compatable."
"gladly date"
Blend (played by Taz)

Maby ?? she looks nice, but deadly Ooo

Pics of what he looks like in gallery at the bottom of the page
Admittedly, you’re cute and I’d love to spend time with another shapeshifter, but uh...you’re also apparently stubbornly persistent and you...like to fight. I don’t mean to sound paranoid, but it doesn’t seem like I’d be er...safe if I ever wanted to leave you.
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

"It really seems you could use a friend."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"....HAHAHAHAHA...no"
"i would date, just to learn more about you"
The Wanderer (played by Burrito)

"As long as there are no experiments, I suppose I could accept."
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'll pass." He stands still, arms crossed, seeming rather bored, really. "...Sorry, I guess?"
Na Seo-Yeon (played by halwa_noori)

While she flushed lightly, the angel feigned innocence, "The choice is romance is our consensual decision and not just mine," she stated explicitly.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Clyde scratched his head. "...sure, here's hoping to a good one" he stretched, and sighed, flexing his muscles
Pidge (played by JetStorm)

"No...just no" she said and looks away from the dude thats showing off his muscles,and glanced at the next person in line "...hi"
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"yeah, no, i do not wanna have someone who is just there to show off" her dragon heads shake, saying no as well"see"
“I do respect the enjoyment of learning and experimenting with new spells, but I’m not sure how a relationship would go,” Nightfrost thought out loud as she looked at her with curiosity, “I think we might make better partners in work.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus