Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

"I wouldn't be against it."
Nobla (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i would date"
Thomas Meyers (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"I think you and I would be cute together... you could even say, you'd do me some justice!"
Nine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Look, buddy, I don't think we'd match up, yo. 'Sides, you probably got better things to do than to test our patience, eh?"
Keith (played by JetStorm)

"no i couldn't date ya...but maybe just friends if thats cool." he said and flicked his cat like tail,and pushes his black bangs back a bit.
Oliver Hawkins (played anonymously)

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt" he smiled lazily
Rachel (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Hey, you're the guy I saw earlier at the park!" She smiles brightly as she tucked her hair behind her ear and hands him a sketch of him that she drew. It was pretty well done. "Dating you would be really nice. I want to get to know you. Cat tail and all." She giggles softly.

(Responding to Keith! Sorry about that!)
Roxy (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Oliver wrote:

"Do you sing any? I mean a date would be nice. I enjoy music." She smiles warmly.

Rachel wrote:
"Hey, you're the guy I saw earlier at the park!" She smiles brightly as she tucked her hair behind her ear and hands him a sketch of him that she drew. It was pretty well done. "Dating you would be really nice. I want to get to know you. Cat tail and all." She giggles softly.

(Responding to Keith! Sorry about that!)

"I'd love that" he said,smiling a bit. His tail wagged and his ears flicked slightly.
Oliver Hawkins (played anonymously)

Roxy wrote:
Oliver wrote:

"Do you sing any? I mean a date would be nice. I enjoy music." She smiles warmly.

Yes. yes I do.
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Singin' folk, eh?...I mean, I would, but I don't like to sing...I just find it a professional pissing match, to be honest...Anyway!...I suppose I'd date you."
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

"you seem nice... you like war? ... sure ill date ya if your up to it" he smiles showing his canines.
Serenity Smith (played anonymously)

Serenity approached the wolf man, her nose immediately wrinkling in disgust. She cannot help but to hiss, feeling threatened by his very prescence. Deciding to be as mature about it as possible, she straightens her back up and takes in a deep breath.

"Good day, dog. I know this may come off as a surprise, but I will have to pass. I don't think I could ever rid my sheets of your horrid stench, quite frankly," she coos, her crimson eyes scanning him up and down in a menacing manner.
She eyed the woman, shaking her head as she stopped. “You seem nice and all, but I don’t feel like we’d click, you seem like an uptight gal.”
Sam Recaro (played anonymously)

He looked over Willow. “I would say yes but she’s not a he” he rubbed his neck.
Etta Velvetine (played by KitKatt)

"We don't have nearly enough in common for that. No, no I don't think that would work at all."
Luna Howell (played anonymously)

She tilted her head curiously, her eyes flashing in repressed distaste. "I'm afraid I'll have to pass, sweetheart, sorry. You'll find someone who would click far better than you and I." She shrugged.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Possibly. Though you'd have to deal with the fact I work the graveyard shift...in a graveyard. So..my schedule is kind of...off kilter."
Larry (played anonymously)

"What is a... date?" He asked, uncertain what she meant. "And sure, i'd love to learn what it is!" He said happily, his bones clacking.

"Well sir,its were a guy and a girl both like each other,alot,and decide to spend time with each other,alone together.." he answered his question.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus