"Quick question... what if I separate you from the guns?"
UMP9 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Clyde Whistler wrote:
"Quick question... what if I separate you from the guns?"

"Wait, you want to what?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Separate you, from the gun" he made hand gestures to indicate separation
UMP9 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Erm. I don't think you should, but I'd date you anyway. Don't want to get heavily off-topic."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

((*Happiness Noise*))

He reached for it. "Just let me see it..."
"Somebody is sure pushy. That's a bit rude in my book. Dont just reach for things you cant have." She snickers. "Its a no for me. I enjoy attention but I dont like forceful contact... well, debatable but a no for me nonetheless." She shrugs.
“If you’re the kind of demon that does this, I’d sell my soul to you.” Orion gave a soft chuckle, “And if not you can have it anyway.”
((Omg best response 😂😂 I would respond as Jules buuuut I have to give someone else a chance right? But Jules would be interested ))
Laslow (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I don't think you and I are compatable...Many apologies."
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz leans against a tree with her leg up behind her talking to the person in front of her "you seem..... well... nice but your not the type i would usually fall for" she smiles and walks away leaving him gutted.

(Her picture is in the gallery at the bottom of the page)
Gregor Roman (played by Vanderhuge)

Watching the woman with the intense blue eyes, a tall man rested his figure on the tree that she had just left and cupped a hand to give her a shout.

"And what about me, then?" Gregor offered with a smile. "Do I fit the bill?"
Taz (played by Taz)

Gregor Roman wrote:
Watching the woman with the intense blue eyes, a tall man rested his figure on the tree that she had just left and cupped a hand to give her a shout.

"And what about me, then?" Gregor offered with a smile. "Do I fit the bill?"

Taz looks behind her from hearing another person shout and gives a sly smile while walking towards the nice fella "well... you are gorgeous and all but you wouldn't like my other side,form would you?" Taz runs and changes form mid way through her jump and landing right next to the man,watching him with her luminous eyes. " i though you would think that"......

good reply :)
Sea (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She looks out the window with emotionless yet beautiful crystal blue eyes. "What strange people... wait I'm supposed to pick if I'd date or not?...." she remained silent for a moment. "No thanks." She leaves it at that and shifts her gaze to up to the sky with more of mystery filling her eyes.
He looked at the woman in front of him and thought long and hard on it before he nodded his head. "I would go on a date with her."
Alistaire (played by Lucretire)

The demon general did indeed catch Alistaire's eye. Curious. Very curious... "I don't see why not," Alistaire mused. "I wouldn't mind a date with you, I guess."
Looking at him with curiosity she gave a soft nod, “If you’d like to, I would go on a date with you. Perhaps we can learn more about one another.”
Willow Lexington (played by Mintelle)

"Between balancing my jobs, my kids, and my ex-husband, I'm not sure I could really make time for dating. I'm sorry, but on this occasion, I'd have to say reject."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"You have kids? I have a dog, maybe we could organize a play date sometime..let you take a load off?"
Miss Prince Charming (played by jpdelta)

“I love dogs, there the best... ok most are the best mine chews on my equipment, but um magic is a little eh to me so.”
“I reckon we could go out for a nice dinner, maybe I could show you around the country with my horse and I if you’d like.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus