Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Alexander Lyn (played by _BabyBoo_)

"I've always wanted to ride a horse...Sounds like it be fun...But I doubt you'd wanna go with someone like me~"
Taz (played by Taz)

Leaning against a fence watching them speak to a person on a horse "hmm you seem like a nice person... But you probably wouldn't want me, I'm not like you" she then suddenly shifts form unable to control her feelings.watching with amusement from her bright blue luminous eyes and her fur shimmering in the sun.
Rachel (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She was walking by and overheard all this. "My goodness... the negative vibes here are real... so what if you're part wolf. Dont be depressed or think someone wont like you because of your other form." She smiles bright. "Just be yourself and see where the date takes ya." Her eyes practically glisten in the sun. "I'd date you but only to get to know the real you." She waves her off and goes to sit at a park bench with her sketchbook.
Matilda Dillon (played by KitKatt)

"Sure. We both like art at least. I mean if you for some reason liked me anyway." she muttered.
Rachel (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She looks up at her with a warm smile. "Sure! We could draw all sorts of things together! Sounds like a great date!" She flashes her a bright smile.
Keith (played by JetStorm)

He looks at the beautiful girl and smiled a bit. "If you don't mind my appearance,i'd be happy to go on a date with you..." he said,slightly blushing.
Jacky (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i might just say yes to you" he winks
Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

Gwen purses her lips in consideration. "Mm, I don't think so."
((This is hard bc I wanna respond to the person who responded to me 😂 and idk if that's allowed))
Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

SeaWarriorRachel wrote:
((This is hard bc I wanna respond to the person who responded to me 😂 and idk if that's allowed))

((Idk, you could always PM them for a noncanon RP convo or something xd))
Gwendolyn Owen wrote:
SeaWarriorRachel wrote:

((Idk, you could always PM them for a noncanon RP convo or something xd))

((Good point lol thanks))
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

Gwendolyn Owen wrote:
Gwen purses her lips in consideration. "Mm, I don't think so."
"i might"
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"You have a mysterious flare. I'm down to try a date!" She smiles confidently. She stretches which reveals her stomach slightly. She is a free spirit at heart, her hair blows in the wind.
Emalyn Wynnette (played by KitKatt)

"Well. Sure, why not?" She said with a smile and a shrug.
Komo (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i would be willing to if you are"
Zen Whitlock (played by Mintelle)

"Sorry, but I need more to go off on someone's personality than 'nice'. There's not really much for me take away from there, I can't tell if we'd click or not, so I'd have to say reject."
Sadie Larose (played by KitKatt)

"I'd never think to pass up on an offer like that." She said in a low feminine voice.
“I’m sorry but I don’t think we’d be the best match.Im not sure I’m fancy enough.” He gave a soft chuckle, “Maybe I can introduce you to a friend of mine!”
Keith (played by JetStorm)

Jacky wrote:
"i might just say yes to you" he winks

He blushed a bit after he winks.
Mitzi Talbot (played by Mintelle)

Afol Irenbend wrote:
“I’m sorry but I don’t think we’d be the best match.Im not sure I’m fancy enough.” He gave a soft chuckle, “Maybe I can introduce you to a friend of mine!”

"I'm sensing a fellow free-spirit? Sure, I'd date you, see where things go. Maybe you can take me flying one day? I'd love to see the clouds up close and personal!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus