Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings To All. :)

Hello, I don't think knowing my name is introducing enough.
But,
Greetings, I am Rivaille, friends call me Riv, or Ravioli, I dunno why. xD
But anyways, you are welcome to call me anything that you'd like.
I am 19 years old, still studying, sadly.
I use another chat app, where Roleplaying can be possible, however, I do not Roleplay on it, as I am a Moderator on that app.
Yes, above said info is not needed.
What do I hope to find here? Friends, possibly.
Roleplayers, yes.
I do Literate/Semi-Literate Roleplay, and I choose to perfect my RP, as it has become dull somewhat.

I am a League Of Legends player, I am not that good if I must be honest, but I do have a liking to it.
And to please let everyone know, don't assume my gender.
I am a Female irl. xD)/

I Thank you for reading this, if it caught your interest, then good.
I hope to hear from you soon.
(:
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi riv greetings to you. Hello and welcome to RPRepository. You'll plenty of freinds and roleplayers here. This is the best roleplaying website ever thanks to Kim.
Rivaille Topic Starter

Thank you for reading and replying.
and yes, I truly hope to make friends here, as for the RP, creative minds should always be shared,no?
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Rivaille Topic Starter

Thanks, Cherry. ^^
Icysoul

Hello!
Rivaille Topic Starter

Hi, Hi. ;0
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR Rivaille. :D I get the impression you're settling in nicely really quickly. :) Let us know if we can help with anything!
Starwarsfan

WELCOME!!
Trudy

Hey! Glad to see this place grow with yet another fantastic member, YOU! Don't forget to head over to the Find RP section if you are bored and have time on your hands! Perhaps try and make friends? Oh, and silly me, I haven't even said Welcome to RPR yet! Well I mean, now I have. WELCOME TO RPR! XD
Heya welcome to RPR! LoL is a pretty fun game, don't worry, I suck so hard at it I'm sure it makes you look pro <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people. Happy gaming! <3

P.S. Make sure to check out the Smalltalk Forum where, because of the fundraising event, there are lots of raffles for run prizes going on! Wouldn't want you to miss out ;)
Hi! Welcome to RPR, hope you have fun here!
Lumaslily

animated-welcome-image-0050.gif
Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay on this wonderful site! :D

With how friendly everyone is, I'm sure that you'll make friends quite fast. Good luck finding a roleplay that you'll like :).
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Rivaille! Hoping you enjoy RPR in all it has to offer us roleplayers!
Rivaille Topic Starter

Thankies for replying to my introduction, and I sure hope to make and meet wonderful friends. ^^
Everyone here sure are nice.
Hullo! o/

I am most definitely calling you Ravioli.
It makes me unreasonably happy.

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay! :)
Welcome to the RPR a friendly and amazing community!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings To All. :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus