Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Noo, no thank you. You're as old as my husband's adoptive dad, and I'm only 17. That would be very very illegal, nope."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"Hard Pass, no question about it."
“Not interested.” Pass
Tornapo (played anonymously)

"Definitely a pass!"
Benoit Lemay (played anonymously)

"Ah that was quick and decisive! Buy or make me a drink and we'll see where things go from there, oui?"

Romance.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"I don't know," Greg stated with uncertainty. "I feel as though I'm just not ready yet. I will have to pass. You wouldn't want an overworked, old shut in like me anyway."

His smile is soft and pliant. "Hope you have all the luck in the world though, mate."
Émilien (played anonymously)

"And when will you be ready? You may be waiting for a moment that will never come. You don't always need a plan. Do not seek to wait and allow your life to pass by. Breathe, trust in yourself, let go, and see what happens." He submitted an encouraging smile. "I would romance you. Starting with a game of chess and a glass of brandy, oui?"
Erroll (played by stalkati)

"A handsome knight that's a human. That's intriguing I would romance you."
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"No thanks, I am a child and you are almost as old as Dadza." He refuses for a very reasonable reason.
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

“A definite pass. I teach children, not romance them.”
Satomi Ito (played anonymously)

"Sorry, I'm not that interested in women. Maybe. So I guess it's a pass on this one. BUT, you do seem like an interesting person. Plus, we are both teachers and we both like the arts, so maybe we can be friends?"
Roibin (played anonymously)

"I would romance, and I mean, proper romance. Slow and courteous. Love the colour of your hair, it emphasizes your eyes, and eye contact is very important. But I'm just a gypo, and I'm sure there's many another fella that you'd prefer."
Claranette (played anonymously)

"I probably have to think about it first," Clara said as she stared at the man. He was quite charming and seemed pretty alright to date, but she was not sure if they were that compatible enough for a romance. He was a human. She was a vampire. Who knows what will happen."I guess one date, and we will see where it goes."

Romance-ish

Edit: hahaha. Someone finally said it in 8 years of this character's existence! 🤣
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"No thanks, you're too old and I'm too young. Also, your name sounds like an instrument." He laughed at his last sentence. "But seriously. I'm way too young."
Omitter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Human. You do not seem like the type who would be interested in me.” It would’ve made some movement of its mouth, if it wasn’t permanently open. “I will pass, human.
Alabasta Ironstar (played anonymously)

"Very pretty, but also very evil and quite possibly insane. A reluctant pass."
Aurbin (played anonymously)

"Urm, that would have to be a pass. I don't really get along with dwarves, especially due to trying to outdrink the stocky, hairy brutes. No offense to you, I mean, you're probably quite sweet, if a little older than me."
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

"A handsome soldier? Surely I would at least give romance a chance."
Einyon (played anonymously)

"Ama'maya, sui ula aleilu'anna." (all beauty, and a wild rose.) Romance.
Lady Doom (played anonymously)

I would be very tempted to find what the fates may have in store for us, Einyon. Romance.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus