Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I don’t think I’ve ever met a fortune teller before. The fact I can’t seem to keep a girlfriend has me curious about you Lady Doom…”

Romance
Brakash (played anonymously)

"Hey bud, I don't really swing that way, but you wanna be part of my band? You got some style!"
Serrin Dae'el (played anonymously)

"Pass. You're in a romance anyway with Oni-Chan! Dear oh dear, seeking more fish are we?"
Mariana Vauclain (played anonymously)

Hmm. Pass, but you look like an interesting person to play with.
Albin d'Argentré (played anonymously)

"A firm pass. I prefer males." He smiles widely. "Though we could just hang out, be friends?"
Inka (played by stalkati)

I would give romance a chance with you. You are handsome and seem confident which is attractive.
Phoebe Blythe (played anonymously)

"Hmmm.. you seem cool, but it's obviously a pass. Have fun romancin' with the other dude." She winks.
Nightmare raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Hmmm, a rather... interesting aura emanates from you. A romance with you may prove to be quite exquisite and entertaining."
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"No, 'cause 1. you're probably too old, and 2. GREEN REMINDS ME OF DDDRRRREEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMM"
Periit (played anonymously)

"I love your excitement! I would absolutely love to be friends with you! but sorry, this game only allows these two options. I'm forced to choose pass."
"P-Pass, sorry..." Erin looked to their hands, a little bit tense.
Micky Tenfield (played anonymously)

He let out a light laugh "Are you serious? I hate to be mean, Honest. But really? This must be the easiest choice. Pass. This Elf-Thing would turn a boot and run from the sight of blood. Let alone Date a killer like me."
Scorpion- Mortal Kombatant (played by MangoNekros)

"I'll be sure to send you to hell when i'm done with you" he said as he seemed to just form from a burning flame. Guess it was a pass.
Hawks (played by Sparkles)

“Not to hurt your feelings, but I’m gonna have to pass. The whole skeleton thing isn’t doing it for me.”

Hawks isn’t picky about what his partners look like, being a mutant-type himself, but he does like them to have a bit more...skin.
“I would pass. I carry my own burdens on my shoulders, and you….may be a little too young for me.”
Rubedo Sanguis (played by Lumaslily)

“ Strappin’ myself to one person sounds like a waste of time, but your outfit is cool and you can turn into monsters so you are now on my Best Mates list. May I have your outfit after your inevitable departure from this world?”
Pass, I don't know, just doesn't seem interesting, also as you said strappin to one person sounds like a waste of time, so that statement didn't fit well with me, no offense, I just don't agree but I would love to be friends with you.
Annabell (played by Lyra736)

Alexander Black wrote:
Pass, I don't know, just doesn't seem interesting, also as you said strappin to one person sounds like a waste of time, so that statement didn't fit well with me, no offense, I just don't agree but I would love to be friends with you.

she swam up to the shore looking at them
the female walked out of the water and turned into a human (wearing a crops top and a plad skirt and fishnet stockings)

"R-Romance..?" she said and tilted her head
“I’ll pass. I don’t think we’d be compatible.”
Hirako Shinji (played by Sparkles)

“I’m not a big romance-y person, but ya seem like a nice girl, I’d give ya a shot.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus