Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

I usually like to write these IC, but I'm gonna switch it up just this once.

Making poor life decisions - as painful (in a fun kinda way ;) ) as that is to RP with Dorothy sometimes - is her specialty.

So, I'm sad to say that she would likely pass.
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

“Dorothy... I always... wanted to tell you how much you meant to me.”

Romance.
"Oi! Who you making googly eyes at, big boy?! I'm down here!"

Romance!
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“Heeey, look at you all pep and zing!” The big man ruffles her the fuzzy top of her erratic hair.

“Kinda reminds me of my Mol-….” His he’s stiff and his posture is as blank as the gaze of his sunglasses, after half a second he snaps back.

“Oh! Hey, need a ride?”

Tentative romance??
"Perhaps. I'm more of a love and leave girl, so that totally depends on you."
"Many have fallen to the blade of a courtesan and despite her illustrious semblance, equal parts graceful and seductive, I do believe I'll have to pass. She has an assassin's viperine gaze in her eyes, one that I would do well to be wary of though I think i'd enjoy her company and hearing about her exploits. Our frumentarii employ similar tactics, and as the imperial saying goes, the deadliest dagger is laced with honey not poison, I don't think I'd be able to distinguish her as friend or foe until it was too late, I want to die in battle after all ! to be slain in the bed or at the dinner table would be a most lamentable fate."
Kiera Magorian (played by Dndmama)

"A strong queen needs a strong sword arm. You look as if you'd do. And we have both known loss. Perhaps that might be a comfort."

Romance.
Ruin (played anonymously)

"You carry the same countenance as Tiamat. So I'll pass!"

"Lonely widower looking for romance with that special person. I enjoy history, art, and theater. Quiet evenings in and the occasional pub meal. I consider myself romantic and caring." He offers a friendly smile as he waits patiently for an answer. "However, I'm not a WYSIWYG man. Break me out!"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"I don't quite need to spend too long looking at you to know what to find. You very well know what you are, and what you intend out of interactions with others. For a man who takes pride in manipulation, you oddly wear a portion of your twisted heart right on your sleeve. I foresee nothing but pain in a courtship with you, and am not overly fond of carrying shards of broken glass, knowing full well they can do nothing but cut. To cut a very long story short, it's a pass from me."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"Pass...not even going to think twice about that...." he gives her a playful smirk. "Now going out for pie is a different thing to romance I'd say, hmm?"
"Hmm a Doctor is a noble profession and you are a magic user . . . hmm if I could I would love to take you out for some pie. A romance sounds nice after pie." Vanya said and laughed a bit
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

"Aye, sure, let's give it a go. Not the strangest lass I've dated."
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well, two things are making me say pass. One, you already got yourself a date, and two, I’m not into men.”
Higgs Monaghan (played anonymously)

"You aren't into guys. Guess that makes an already easy decision even easier. Pass, darling."
Fragile (played by randomentity777)

"NO"
A Platonic Romance.

Beautiful maidens, haughty and disdainful as they are, make for a great company and Marc is rather guilty of a habit of squandering his earnings on spoiling beautiful women, and most often they are all beautiful in their own ways, if only for the experience, which is a bit like gambling really.

Doesn't always have to be about bedding them or getting to their loins either, sometimes sharing the experience of existence and simply delving in one another can be equally as rewarding. After all, at Marc's age, he's a lot more nuanced and mature like. A patient dragon, rather than a starved hound as would be common for a young soldier.
Tarid Lawrence (played anonymously)

"Pass, pass, pass. You're a great Commander and strategist and all that but, pass! Could you slip one of those women my way?...."
Leilonnie (played anonymously)

“Oh my, you are a cute one! I’ll go out with you for a drink and... maybe Roma ce will come of it?”
Chanda Rao (played by Dndmama)

"Another with the wings of a raven I see? And beautiful too. I would be more than happy to grant you your heart's desire, my lady. Especially if that desire is for myself. All you have to do is sign on the dotted line..."

Romance
Cassi (played anonymously)

"Serves the devil by choice." He grins warmly, his teeth nipping his bottom lip as his eyes roamed over Chanda. "We all serve a Devil one way or another. Romance." He sighed, hoping there was a possible chance. "It is lonely being what I am."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus