Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Doom Slayer- Sentinel Hero (played by MangoNekros)

"NO."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I share your sentiment, perhaps even with the same sort of fervor," Sherlock smiles imperiously.
Cassi (played anonymously)

"Romance! You're cute and taller than me. I love it when the ones I like are taller, and I love your style." He blew a playful kiss towards Sherlock.
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Dael has already turned a flustered red at sight of the pretty witch, right to the tips of his ears. "P-pass! Not, not to be rude, I simply - I am not - one who is that, ah, open, about such things, with such - interactions, I am not comfortable with, he's very pretty, but -

Pass! Gods preserve me..."

[Someone save the boy, he can't handle flirtatious folks.]
Habababa what now?" *andorthal.exe has stopped working pass
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"We Fred Flintstone now? Yabadaba-doo to you too, I guess," Dean grins. He knew what he was doing, but being a patronizing prick was in his blood. "Think I'll pass on this one, thanks..."
Higgs Monaghan (played anonymously)

"Well, damn. I like the energy, and you're quite the looker. Something is telling me I gotta say no, though. Shame. Sorry, sweetheart, but pass."
“Pass, but well, with a look like that, feel free to shoot me, eh?”
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"Pass..far too young"
Barame (played by Claine)

I'm currently in a relationship buuuut if I weren't...

Blood magic is hardly a deal-breaker “¯\_(ツ)_/¯“

I've dated weirder.

And at the very least it makes a person interesting.
The Werelion (played anonymously)

"Maybe, hmrr, you're certainly very pretty and... wait..." The Werelion leans in closer and takes a sniff before reeling back. "You're a male!? Huh... hmrrg.. that's misleading."

"I'll have to pass."
River Moore (played by Zoe_Ana)

River chuckles before answering, "Normally, I'd say Romance, but you seem to have some aversion to the male species, so...I guess I'll pass."
Deuce (played by lexiconflinger)

Deuce peers at River from behind his phoenix mask. "Pass...but only because I cannot make such judgments from a mere glance. But I will admit you are aesthetically pleasing."
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ll pass. I sortie too much to be around, and thus, would kill any romance.”
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Rosaline looked at this... battleship? with a pensive look, heavily weighing the options. "As much as I'd love to give you a chance, but I'll pass. I foresee there will be conflicts in the future, if fighting for faith is a moral of yours."
" Quite the she-wolf, i suppose there's no harm in trying ~ "
Dust (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Well hello, sweety. You're cute, I wouldn't mind allowing a little romance." She purrs with delight.
" Your grace has no parallel my enchanting countess, I would be honored to have the pleasure of your company " he added with a subtle grin.
Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

"I married a warrior. In some ways you remind me of him. Strong and unwavering. In the end we proved incompatible, so, perhaps it's fear speaking, but I must pass."
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Dael appears to have fallen entirely silent in the presence of the fellow healer and cleric, staring openly, the tips of his ears pink. He doesn't seem totally aware yet that he's being rude, though his stare is closer to awed rather than lustful. He doesn't speak, but given his clear flustered state, one might surmise attraction.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus