Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Mason Brown (played by EchoSama)

"AHHH" he grabbed his blanket and scotched as far away as he could from the unknown person in his bedroom. "What the heck are you doing in here and more importantly why?!?!?!"

He sighed in relief when she didn't attack him. "You scared the crap out of me..." he muttered slightly, running his hand through his bed hair.
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

her only response was the click of a hammer being pulled back and the cold steel being pressed against his head."you have..five. seconds."
Nemo (played anonymously)

2zo1ki.jpg

"Far be it from me to tell you guys what to do but maybe, uh, not at my hammock? ...At least put the gun away—!"
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

Alaine looks up in surprise, not at all expecting visitors at this late hour. "Wait a minute--I think I remember you!" She grins, nodding to herself and looking up from the cloak she'd been attempting to mend while lounging on her bed. "Well, you seem friendly enough, you're welcome to hang around. I'll probably be up until three in the morning anyway."
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You should know better than to disturb I, DIO, in the middle of the morning. That is when I sleep.”
Quinn (played by Rinny_Howler)

She stiffles a scream, then all she says is this. "P-Please don't kill me!"
Frisk (played anonymously)

"Huh...? what are you... doing here...?" Frisk would offer to help this stranger, and maybe even try to make friends. Although.. they aren't much for talking, so they'd try to do it with as little conversation as possible.
"I hope you've a good explanation for this. Else you're going to have a most unpleasant experience."
"Oh... It's you. Uh. No offense, but what the hell? What are you doing here? In fact, how is this even possible?"
Pint (played anonymously)

The dwarf startled awake and reached for his axe. "Bloody human! Get outta me house! Yer not getting any of me gold, I tells ye!!"
Laffey (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“....Would you keep it down? I’m trying to sleep...” With that, Laffey went back to sleep.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

.... go bother someone else..
Emeraude D'Artagnan (played by pixl.Bee)

"Excuse me, but what the hell do you think you're doing, exactly? I'm trying to sleep - you can't just - how did you even get in here!?"
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

Alaine just looks thoroughly confused now--her visitor seemed to be a young girl. "How are you people getting in here...? I could've sworn I locked the door...?"
Fuyu (played anonymously)

He opens a single, weary eye and looks at the guest before closing it again. Suddenly the covers are flung aside as he bolts upright. After glancing down, he grabs a sheet and pulls it up. " Ledge...there's a...girl in my room"

A chuckle is heard from the corner of the room just before a large, red-eyed wolf appears. Though the animal's mouth doesn't move, a stern yet calm voice is heard. "I'm afraid he's not ready for a women in his life right now. I suggest you leave"

He stares, wide-eyed at the wolf before flopping back. " ...A simple get out would have been fine..."

"Why didn't you say it then?" The wolf says as he returns to the shadows.
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

Two red eyes open in the darkness, followed by another ten. The shadow wolf’s spider like eyes flare open as the beast rises.

“Sorry kid, this place ain’t big enough for two wolves.”

He grinned.

“I’m gonna rip you to bloody shreds now.”

And with that he pounced!!
Thazzar (played by Pantrane)

The lavaborne awakes after a raspy snarl of a snore. After rubbing his eyes, he sees a rather ethereal looking hellhound. He sits up quickly unsure of if what he was seeing was real.

As his raspy voice begins to speak, it shoots up an octave. “Awwww what a puppy.” He clasps his hands together. “Who’s a good little hellhound? It’s you! Yes you!”

“Hi”, Thazzar says in the highest pitched voice he can muster. He reaches under his spiked bed and pulls out an elven femur tossed aside after a meal in bed. It was one of many. Thazzar chucks the bone far into the distance. “Go get it... Fetch it and I’ll give you a treat.”

A growl at the door showed Thazzar’s own armored hellhound Udzi staring at the newcomer jealously. It released a bark which echoed with a cutting fade and reverb. He ran and took the femur before the red eyed beast could, staring with shoulders squared up to him.

“Udzi play nice”, said the tall horned man, bearing a look of disapproval around his sharp fangs.
Flara woke up. She was so hot that night. Her aura got out of hand. It was one of those nights where her aura forced her to wake up.

Through her blurry vision, she looks around the room, then looked forwards immediately, thinking she saw someone.

As one would obviously think, it's a demon. She gave a blood curdling scream, and threw a fireball at its head. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
Robin (played anonymously)

She gasps, and absorbs the fire. "Watch you aim there! You could have burned me to cinders..." Then she notices. "How did you get here even? I thought Lucina locked the doors..." She just yawned and went back to sleep.
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

she bolted upright, grabbing the handgun from her nightstand, then stopped, blinking. "the game you're from was terrible." she said before falling back alseep, thinking it was just a dream

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus