Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Duchess Smith (played by BoyBand)

Pretty white hair, Goblin King vibes, I’d say date.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Possibly befriend right now. If something comes of it, so be it"
Aria Jackson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Olivia looks Seth up and down for a moment, biting her lip. “I’m not really much for dating but I’d sure love to date you though if you aren’t interested that’s totally fine, we can be friends.”
Captain Marvel (played anonymously)

Shyly rubs the back of his head, "An orphan like me dating a...Princess? I don't think I'm worthy enough for that. I'd love to be friends, though! If possible..." He says the last part nervously.
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

“Hm..”, he looks at Ethan with a blank expression. “Perhaps I could befriend you”, he replied.
Russian Mafia Princess (played by PinkBrat)

A brief glance was all it took to make her decision. "Friend, I suppose. You do look like someone that could be useful for several things."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Pass, but ONLY because UCMJ would put me in prison due to your affiliation"
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"Friend, of course," John said smiling. "Gotta stick together this day and age. Who knows what's after a great plague? I can't be making enemies at a time like this."
DJ Rockwell (played by Cynical)

"I wouldn't mind a date or two with you. Though I'd much rather start as friends first to see if things took off from there. That said, friend for now." DJ waved and gave him a smirk before being called away on duty again. "Welp, gotta go!"
“Pass. I’m not going to lie to you. I don’t think you’d like me all too well. You just go save the lives that need to be saved, and I’ll take the ones that need to be taken.”
Pumkin and Fridge (played by Jaws)

Eri:Pass but I would love to become your friend or maybe you could mentor me. I want to get better in my bounty hunting career”, she said.
Wilson's gaze shifted to and fro like that of a man on the brink of madness. He examined the pair before him with wild eyes, and a look of pure confusion.

"You don't look like any of the monstrosities I've had to face here -- wait! Where even is here? The darkness! The darkness is coming! By the looks of you, you'll either be consumed by it or you're a part of it, one."

"I'll pass," he uttered, despair in his voice. "And you'd do well to get yourselves to safety!"

With that, Wilson sped off like a rocket, his thin legs surprisingly carrying him great lengths in a short period of time.
Samari Nagi (played anonymously)

Samari was leaned up against the wall, her arms crossed quite casually over her chest as she watched the thin built man scurry off like a frightened rodent.

"I don't take to kindly to those possessed by madness. Pass." Her voice was a soothing purr, though her green eyes seemingly flickered in amusement.
"You become. Food. Pass"
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

*the vampire sighed* “hey I would like a friend like you I feel like we might get along”
"You remind me of my wingman when I was in the air force. He had eccentricities, but he was focused. I'm sure he's still a great airman"

Friend
Single Mother (played by PinkBrat)

"Maybe date?" She said with a slight reddening of her cheeks. "We have some things in common anyway.." The fact that they were both single parents of little boys.
Kay (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Hey, if you ever need a shoulder to lean on, you'll have a friend in me."
Coraline Anderson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Coraline looks Kay up and down, smiling a bit as she shows her fangs. “I feel we would be great friends! Would you maybe want to?”
Dotty (played anonymously)

"I like your style. Would definitely date." Said Dotty with her Korean accent while a bright smile showed.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus