Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Fig cookie (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Friend!" they shouted happily
Alastair furrows his eyebrows a bit. "A...talking cookie" he murmers mostly to himself, eyes narrowing quizzically. "Friend I suppose" he says after a short moment of thinking.
Sol seems distinctly unimpressed. He sips from the mug in his hand.

"With all due respect," he says, "you have terrible taste in hot drinks. I have to pass on any anybody that can't appreciate coffee."
Jamie Jorden (played by Cynical)

"Coffee? Where? I haven't had any today and I would love a cup." The nurse looks at the man in a suit expecting him to point her in the right direction quickly.
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

"I will be anything, if only you would save me."
Radd (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I'll save ya!" He said "If we could be friends!"
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

"I have never had a friend, but I will attempt to adhere to the definition to the best of my abilities in regards to you. I will even create a special file for you, and allocate some of my internal resources to it's development."
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

A.D.A.M. wrote:
"I have never had a friend, but I will attempt to adhere to the definition to the best of my abilities in regards to you. I will even create a special file for you, and allocate some of my internal resources to it's development."
"Hmm... Mainly, i don't really know much about computers and all that. I had someone who knows a lot of about robots and other stuff, but in the case i'll probably friend ya since i got nothing better to do. Hopefully i'm not being too pushy." Emo0057.jpg
(yo, someone revive this forum-)
Jun (played by Cynical)

Quietly looks up from reading a book. Though, it was upside down. Done on purpose? Maybe. "Friend. I would love to prank you though." Their eyes widen with a mischievous glimmer. Then they swiftly vanish from sight!
Marina (played anonymously)

"Pass," Marina said after several long moments of sizing Jun up. She had watched his shenanigans with the book with crossed arms and cautious eyes. "I don't like pranks and shenanigans. We must prepare for battle."
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The prince smiled at her and waved. He was unsure if she could read sign language, but he signaled "friend"
Supergirl (played by -Knight-)

Lara smiles warmly, "Oh, I'd definitely date you."
CYBER (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I'll uhm--" He looked at lara "I'll pass" He said anxiously
Jamie Jorden (played by Cynical)

Jamie looks at them for a moment before having a friendly smile. The nurse spoke in a calm tone with, "Friend. Come here for a moment. I might have something for that anxiety of yours."
E.V.E. (played anonymously)

"I am programmed to date."
Orialar (played by BayLeafBard)

"I'm going to pass. I know, it's absolutely and utterly shocking especially to myself but I need to look for something that doesn't remind me of crazy indigo mermaids."
Russian Mafia Princess (played by PinkBrat)

"You are gorgeous and absolutely unique to me. I don't think there would be much dating happening due to my staring so... I will say friend." She said with a cheerful smile.
"You look like a woman I served with in the air force. friend"
Noros (played by Jaws)

“There is no such thing as too much friends”, he smiled.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus