Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"Pfft. Friend and date is too out of question. I've been getting petted many times without my permission. Besides, who the censored would date a censored.mp3 cat? I mean what the stop the censoring abuse lol. Pass!"
Marcus Rivers (played anonymously)

Looks at the strange blue-looking cat as it speaks and curses with the censorship bleeping out many of it's words. Marcus just stares and blinks before having the urge to pick up and pet the kitty! Nah. He just smiles, shakes his head quietly and.. "Seems you need a friend." Spoken in a deep but kind voice. He offers another smile before silently stalking off towards some woods.
Craig Tucker (played anonymously)

He stared at Marcus plainly and said "I'll pass. I don't make friends with or date older men"
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Do I look like Tweek to you?" pass
Octavia Bennett (played by Jaws)

"Befriend if you like", she crosses her arms, "Someone once said a sweet friendship refreshes the soul. I don't remember who said it..I think it is from that Proverbs verse."
Fig cookie (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

they looked at octavia and said "friend! everyone needs friends"
Alayna Griffin (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Alayna looks at Fig and thinks, “I’d say friend….”
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Jev tilted his head to the side, then offered a sweet smile to Alayna. “I wouldn’t mind going out on a date to see where things go,” he said softly, giving her a slight shrug.
"Mmm... nah. I'll pass. That is all."
Paragon (played anonymously)

She smiles warmly, "Well, aren't you just the cutest thing on EARTH!" She pets the cat behind the ears, "I'll have to pass but I'd love to adopt you into my family as my pet. If not, feel free to visit anytime for a meal of sushi and chocolate milk!"
Robert Kraft (played by Lanx12)

-slows his cart down and looks over at the beautiful woman petting the strange cat-

"Well if a humble merchant such as myself could get lucky enough I wouldn't mind sharing a bottle of mead and sharing a story or two on a date."
Marcus Rivers (played anonymously)

Dark eyes look at the cart for a long moment before the man speaks. "If you have anything in there a shaman could use, I'd be grateful. Otherwise, maybe I'll settle for a friend. I may have need of your services someday." He looked at the cart a little more, assessing what might be useful for later on.
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

"Friend, I have not had one. The experience will be fascinating."
Iridia (played by -Rosebud-)

"I don't know how I feel about you, you're a strange one that's for sure! But I wouldn't mind being your friend!"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"They say to never have dealings with fae folk without taking proper precautions, but I'm learned enough to make friends out of some. Sweet tea and biscuits?"
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"I heard tea," John said, his voice tinged with the desperation of an Englishman who had gone too long without a cup.

He turned from his huddled walk against the crisp whipping of an autumn breeze and instantly noted the woman's striking features. For a moment he almost spoke, but he abruptly cut himself off for fear of stammering like an untrained prepubescent.

However, he quickly regained his composure of a well-traveled gentleman, and outstretched a hand to the lovely stranger bearing a good-humored smile. "John Watson. Would you care to have that tea perhaps somewhere a bit warmer? I know of a place."

A hopeful date.
Russian Mafia Princess (played by PinkBrat)

"I don't know what it is about you.." The woman replied while those gorgeous baby blues looked over his figure, attempting to determine what piqued her interest about him. "I will say date."
Jack Steele (played anonymously)

Jack looks over at the gorgeous young woman, "Why not? I'm willing to live dangerously. I'd date you for sure."
Noros (played by Jaws)

"You like going to bar by any chance?", he smiled.

(Friend)
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The prince was able to feel the palpable strength, yet kindness. He smiled and nodded and used sign language to signal "friend"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus