Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

He looked for a moment and thought and then shrugged "friend"
Fig cookie (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

They stared at gorogoth and said "Friend!"
Melodii (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I suppose we can be friends As long your fine with that.."
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

Gives her a brownie "friend"
"Nice armor. I think we'll make great friends. Hope you have a lot of bullets by the way." ;)
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

"Ah," Xailah breathed gently, "a fighter." It would be unwise to turn this lady away. Her strength could prove valuable. Xailah's answer was likely predictable. Where some could have seen an enemy, or something to avoid in the womans foreboding aura, Xailah saw a potential friend. Well, not exactly a friend friend, but someone to turn to should the situation call for it.

"I think you would make a fine ally." But with that said, it was clear Xailah's interest wasn't completely held by the woman herself, rather the weapons she carried. They were similar, in a way, to the darklings own, yet different all the same. They piqued her curiosity. "Your guns are unusual. May I take a closer look?"

{That means friends, Girlboss! 💪}
The prince tilted his head thoroughly confused. He then hid his face. He found her to be scarily beautiful"date"
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“Yeah…. No, hard pass.”
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Pass. Your attitude ****in' sucks."
Reina Chronovia (played by SoulHeart57)

“Pass. You seem too violent, and we need peace makers, not war.”
The expectant rogue blushes a little as she straightens out her dress, cardigan and ponytail. Interlocking her fingers beneath her belly, she smiles a little. "How about a date? A walk down the water front even?"
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Jacob: "I think i'll pass on. Esau?" Esau: "I'll pass on as well."
Apollyon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"friends."
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The prince looked at Apollyon and nodded and used sign language to say "friend" and he offered Apollyon a white chocolate chip scone.
Radd (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He saw Veliai and the scone and said "Friends!"
Reina Chronovia (played by SoulHeart57)

“Friend.”
"You seem to be an all-around pleasant individual. I'd he honored to be a friend" he said before sipping from a bottle of water.
Melodii (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I think i'll pass. No offense. Sorry." Melodii said, looking away.
"Pass. Sorry."
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

"pass.... hard pass."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus