Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Robin (played by Jaws)

"Pass.", she said as she looked at Yami who stood before her. "Wait, that sounded kind of rude", she sighed, "You are little too bit too pushy and it seems like you already have a lover." She shrugged her shoulders and awkwardly smiled, "Sorry."
Pass. You would probably get hurt if you hung around me anyway…”
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Jacob: "Sure, i'll be your friend... As long we use Esau as a human shield!" Esau: "What?!-"
"Surprising that you wouldn't be holding suchch an extreme grudge, Esau. No bowl of soup is worth it. Friend to both"
Reina Chronovia (played by SoulHeart57)

Reina smiles. "You seem to be rather pleasant for a human. We can be friends."
Desert (played by Reithesniper)

"U-uh friend!" She sputters before going to clean up a small chemical spill in the background
Robin (played by Jaws)

"Definitely friend", she smiled as she looked at the runes above her."You seem really cool", she said before a rock fell on her head and winced in pain.

Reina smiles. “Friend. You seem like you a good person.”
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The prince tilted his head and wondered what snacks she would like. It was obvious the prince would befriend her.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I dare say I would likely be a good ally for you, your majesty," he spoke with high regard. "I have served many men of great nobility to the common worker seeking humble consolation. It matters not to me the status of the individual, but the character of those who equally appreciate the purity of truth."

Reina smiles. “Friend, you seem like a god ally, and one in pursuit of peace.”
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You are an absolute smoke show. I'm questioning my asexuality. Date"
Robin (played by Jaws)

"Hmm...I would take you on a date to one of the many taverns", her ears perked up as she spoke. "Or maybe hunting", her eyes lit up and her tail wagged.
Desert (played by Reithesniper)

She sheepishly holds up a sign saying "Date" she'd go back to working on her little machine
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai left a drink next to the nun, apparently a token to signal friendship.
Freya (played by Cynical)

"Perhaps friendship? The world would be a happier place if everyone were friendly." She smiled gently.
"I'd likely befriend you. With my career and raising my son, I don't have time to pursue much else" he puffed his wood pipe
David Greene (played by Rattlesnake)

I can respect a father, friend.
"Friend. Or perhaps even a Date for Prom Night."
Alex (played by BayLeafBard)

"Friend. We all need friends, ain't that right!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus