Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"It's pretty obvious that I would date the mother......I kinda am already" the soldier said in his gravelly voice
Karen Stark (played anonymously)

"Yeah, I'd date him."
"Not bad! I'll have to go with a pass for now though."
Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

"Friend! Though I will say you're awfully pretty!" - Dasha
Sammy Perez (played anonymously)

"That's perfectly fine Ayla it's so great you know what your type is. So many people are unaware, and it leads to a lot of confusion and sadly heartache. So being your friend would be such an honor. Let me know if you need anything at all!" With redden cheeks and a big soft smile, it was unknown if he was blushing or embarrassed. He looks over at the new girl who had showed up "Friend, as long as that is ok with you" Trying his best to suck in his gut and pull his shoulders forward to make himself seem...smaller.

BOOM Fatass, told you I'm sure your sweat flaps make her wanna puke! I'm sure that anyone else would feel the same.

Though the little imp was rude, he didn't say anything that Sammy hadn't thought already himself.
Fyren Samael (played by _Apollo_)

The Nephilim studied the priest for a little while before nodding, "We would not be the best of friends, but I'd be willing to try."
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo!" (Translation: "Friend! Friend!")
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

faputa immediately hugged korby and said "friends, sosu"
Black Plague (played by PinkBrat)

"I'd rather have you for dinner!" She responded with a hiss before baring her fangs. It was a pass.

-Jae-
Genevieve Vondran (played by Bathorys_Sin)

"So aggressive, darling. A bit of a turn on if I'm being honest. Why not a date?"
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"Oh yes. Date."
Faust (played anonymously)

"You'd make a trustworthy ally, maybe friend," Dáinn greeted Jack with a subtle nod.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Ehhh, I'm not so sure what to make of warlords, but if you can put up a fight, then you got a friend in me, I suppose?"
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Another medic? Yeah, I can see us hanging out"
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

"Hmmm..." Tora thinks for a moment "Friend, you look very nice tho-"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Buddy!" He hugged her
Brock (played by Jaws)

"A superhero? Well, you don't see those everyday", he said as he looked at Andrew. " He added on, "A old chap like myself would just ruin your fun so no."

Path Chosen: Pass
Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

friend cause drago can always use more friends.
"Uhh, I'm sure I'll.. you know, like having 'nother dragon around, but not in the like-like kinda way?" the dragon started, desperate not to offend the first of her species she'd seen in months. Giving a wings a flap, she then forced herself to flash a grin. "I'm sure we'd be solid friends though, dontcha think? Right?" Please say yes, she hadn't spoken to another living soul in a whole season..
Inka Anatemori (played by Reithesniper)

Inka smiles, "Friend"

Winter shudders " Friend"

" Can I ea-" Winter smacked her on the head "friend-"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus