Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

Drago smirks "i say friend! but you would be a better snack"
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

She chug her drink "No you would be a great snack!"

Friend
Faust (played anonymously)

Archeron Faust shook his head, "Friend at best."
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" Pass, no hard feelings it just I have been trying to avoid other Supernatural people. It's a long story...."
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I'd be your friend...."

Drago smirks and nods "friend cause everyone needs a friend"
Gerallt Mattox (played by _Apollo_)

"Out of curiosity, have any humanoid beings romanced you, Drago? As far as I know, it's quite taboo to do such things, but I could be mistaken." Friend. Gerallt chuckled to himself.

"Friend and ummm does a werewolf count as humanoid?" snickers
"Date! Why not?! I'm away from my clan and feel the need to experience the world."
"Date, it's rare I find someone as interested in the world as I, as well as someone who I find myself attracted to."
Vashna (played anonymously)

Date! Could be fun.
Ganzigg (played by Samiakki)

"Oi! I haven't seen your kind before. Sharp teeth. . . odd eyes. . . look at that, lad! Maybe we're kindred folk."

The hulking Galka smiled, tusks showing. A four-fingered hand went to try and slap Vashna on the back good-naturedly.
IXbCfsM.png

"Don't see that in much else other than Mithra or the odd beastman. Say, speakin' of Mithra-folk, if you're ever in Windurst, I'd be happy to serve you a pint at the Mandragora's Head Inn. We've got some of the softest beds this side of Sarutabaruta! You'll practically melt in and all your stress will wash away, like the waves around Mhaura. And don't worry about your lot in life; I have nothin' against beastfolk like yourself who want to just unwind. You'll always be welcome beyond our doors."

Apparently, this was a gesture of friendship!

Drago says "you a Friend" Nods and laughs "Drago friend to everyone!"
Caelan (played by hexblading)

"Oh, the answer to this is simple, indeed. Surely one should not rush headlong into any commitment lest they regret it, no? I myself am not keen on making promises I can't keep, but at the very least, I wager you and I would make for a stunning friendship."
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

"Im just happy I got here before the dragon did-" She looks at Caelan, shrugs "Friend, they look nice enough"

Drago smirks and sticks his tongue out at the Lady "What that meant to mean?" Looks at her and smirks some more "I think I would say... date just cause it would be fun!"
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

Blue eyed up at Drago and canted her head. No. . . not fatty enough to be food. . . and definitely not human. She could tolerate this one, provided he didn't try to touch her without consent. Even though he dwarfed her, she was sure she could leave a mark if things went wrong.

"FR. . . FRIE. . . END. . . ?"

A useful ally and wise companion, she thought!
Zeon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he gave a snort and proceeded to state bluntly "friend"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus