Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Paragon (played anonymously)

"Well..." Paragon smiles, "...aren't you cute as a button! Friend."
Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

Drago smiles "ummm date?" laughs and hides his snout under a wing
Robin (played by Jaws)

“Would you like to get some butterbeer some time?”, she said as she looked at Drago.

Path Chosen: Friend
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

Tora shrugs, but thinks for a moment "I guess another friend couldn't be too terrible"

Friend

Drago thinks you would be a good friend! "hi friend!" he tries to pat the human on the head.

Friend
Not sure how to do this but friend?

i pick friend
Zubairad (played by hexblading)

"It might be unwise to befriend the most treacherous of the chromatics... but as far as curiosity is concerned, as a crystal, I can't resist the call to make a friend, especially one of danger."
Brock (played by Jaws)

He looked at the tall man, "No offense, I'll have to pass." He attempted to explain, "I am trying to avoid anything too out of the ordinary and I am sure that a salaryman might not seem interesting to you."

"I'll have to say Friend... maybe perhaps?" Drago smirks and looks around
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"Friend. It's a goddamn dragon!"

Friend cause he likes dragons!
Zeon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"IS THAT A DRAGON?! FRIEND OBVIOUSLY"

Friend of course cause everyone needs a friend who is fun to bug!
Random Girls (played by PinkBrat)

"Friend... I think? Unless you eat people then pass!"

"Friend of course cause random people are fun.. and no drago dont eat people" sticks tongue out at the idea
Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

I'll be your friend, Drago, but only if you'll fight me in a gladiator match so I can see how well I do against a beast your size.
Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

"You're the right species, at least! But.. I think I will still prefer a friend over a date!" - Dasha

Eyes the lady and smirks "hmmm i smell wolf so friend or perhaps date.. not sure" winks and smiles
Ngao (played by Samiakki)

The merfolk lowered their glass of imported rosé - a gift from a shore-dweller fan, of course - to regard the dragon before them. They're seated calmly on a loveseat, ankle propped up on one of their knees.

"A dragon, hmm? I'd thought they all died out with the other Ancients and were washed away. . ." Their caudal fin fanned peacefully behind them, a bit floppier on land but graceful all the same. "But I guess that just means it makes a friendship all the more valuable. I wouldn't date a dragon, no, no! However, that doesn't mean we can't be on amicable terms."

A free hand rested on their elevated shin as they leaned forward.

"Though, I have to admit one thing. . . I don't like flying. Typical of a merfolk, you know?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus