Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Olly (played anonymously)

Olly then looks at Maeve before shaking his head no as if he's not interested. Besides, does human and origami people even date each other? Rarely like 0.01% of people I guess.

"That's a pass from me."
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia would then commence to tackle hug Olly from behind because they're already in a family relationship, but Olivia doesn't mind having two relationships!

"Brother! We're already family but I wouldn't mind to be your friend!!"
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

"Hm...ffriend, sorry sweetie, but Ill be your friend" he smiled softly gently patting the top of her head
"I could always use a new friend!" She grinned from ear to ear.
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

"You kind of remind me of Kumatora! Friend." The blonde smiled.
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yeah...No. Not goin' anywhere near a bloody kid." Pass
Sans (played by HeartShapedObject)

Indra wrote:
"Yeah...No. Not goin' anywhere near a bloody kid." Pass

"You seem pretty neat, and with facial scars too? nice to meet a woman that strives to be a bad ass leader" he said widening his grin.

"I'd love to be freinds with another war woman, just as long as you don't level my face, I gadda keep this grin nice and sharp ya know?"
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

"Friend" he nodded softly
Olly (played anonymously)

"Pass. I'm not trusting you around my sister, Olivia."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: well not sure what you are exactly but I could care less I’d be your friend
Dese (played anonymously)

She smiled "Im up to be friends, We can go get tons of different foods!" She smiled

Friend
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia then looks at Dese, holding a donut then she nods in approval, meaning she wants to be friends.
"Um...Pass. I don't even know what you are..."

Dese looked at Jessica.. kinda just sniffed her.. "Alright.. believe a Date may be in order.." She smiles "Although.. I guess cats do eat snakes-"

Date!
* Maximus was a little cuties about the snakes from the lady but he thought he’d try his luck * Maximus: I think I would try a date
Yuki (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Yuki took a moment to consider the person in front of them, then flipped open their notebook to a blank page. They figured the written approach was easier than trying to see if this guy knew sign. And so, after a moment or two of writing, they turned the page so that it could be read.
"I'm not sure if we'd mesh well together, but I'm not one to judge a book by its cover. We can hang out and see if a friendship is in order."

Dese smiled, not in the fangs bared way, but she seemed happy to be back for this game "Hello!" She smiled, coiling up and bowing "I am Dese, you seem kind and rather pretty! Since you didnt outright reject him... I thought I could maybe take a chance..?"-

Date
Jude hummed, taking a moment to think. "Well, you seem friendly, so maybe we could be friends?"
"You remind me of the drummer from the hardcore band I was in before I joined the Marines. We can be friends of you want..."
Astoria Swann (played by judethedude)

"You seem like a fun person. Friends it is! I am always looking to make a new friend. Would you like a beer? It's on the house."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus