Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Anastasia Lagistrine (played anonymously)

Anastasia stood there, smiling.
"Friend!"
2fbb7d05-058e-4ac5-9f1f-b430ff72368f.jpg
Zander (played by Alliyus)

Zander sat there, looking up at her eyes only, nowhere else. "Friends." His gaze never left her eyes.
Natalie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Sorry. I'll pass."
"Friend! I'll be anyone's friend if they aren't bad..."
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Pass. I'm sure you're an excellent person, but...there's more personal reasons."
I will have to pass.
Miyako Kurogami (played anonymously)

"Id like to battle, I believe our abilities put us in range of each other, I need to see the beauty of battle.. its been too long, come at me!" She opened her eyes wide, a smile that was likely excitement plastered on her face

Friend

Probably crazy
Yeah, I'm going to pass...
Anastasia Lagistrine (played anonymously)

"Pass." She yawned.
Sure! I'd love to be friends!
The Doll (played by Alliyus)

Friend.
Pass.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

"Someone who dislikes cats? Shame." Sebastian shook his head. "I shall Pass."
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Might be allergic to them, Sebastian." Ciel walked up beside Sebastian, "It's a possibility."
Ciel glanced at Sebastian and sighed. "As much as it pains me to say it, Friend. But only because you and I have a bloody contract." He glared at the demon butler.
"Hmm..." Golden eyes scrolled up and down the stranger's figure, a soft frown curving on softly glossed lips as she mentally evaluated the individual based solely off of the impression they gave in terms of appearance. "...You know what, buddy...I wouldn't mind having you as a friend!" Her frown then softened into a slight smile as she extended her hand towards them. "Call me Arty!~"
Medea laughed "Ill never get over a pretty woman, I guess we can be friends.. but I hope you can stomach seeing zombies constantly..." he said, offering a hand
Pass, and I mean it.
"Well my answer definitely changes on your age.. Ill play it safe, so run off little girl" he muttered

Pass on his part
"This one is..interesting." Kit paused, "I'd like to achieve the status of 'friends' if it will allow me to study you further.
Culebra (played by Alliyus)

Culebra sat there, leg over knee in a formal manner. They tilted their head.
"Pass."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus