Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

May (played anonymously)

"Mmm... pass."
She gave a gentle smile, her brow raising in curiosity as her bold golden eyes scanned the stranger before her. "It isn't anything against you, hun, but I'd rather be your friend than anything else. But hey! I'll still be willing to treat you to a nice dinner as an apology! What do you say, cutie?"
Alice Rieper (played by Rieper)

I would say date but...you're not into girls so pass.
"I've finally decided to try dating again, but given that you apparently prefer female company, I will respect that and pass"
Dream Bigger (played by Alliyus)

Celestial sat there, looking at Drael with somewhat of a scared look in her eyes. She shook her head out of fear.
"I'll . . . pass. . . ."
She said out of fear.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"You're too celestial for me, so I will pass."
(You'll probably be deleted in a week anyway XD )
The Misunderstood (played by Alliyus)

"Pass." She simply stated, eyes closed.
Miyako Kurogami (played anonymously)

Miyako seemed to look her up and down... she looked at her "A ghost.. yes?" She'd ask "Im from a long time ago too.. would you like to talk about it over some rice, and soup?" She'd ask smiling softly

I... think thats a date?
Its hard to tell with her
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"Hmm... maybe friends?"
Carrot (played anonymously)

32efb42e4074b9f8b6d00e316353c223.jpg

"Friend!" He said, running up to Nina and circling her. "Yeah! You're a friend!" He repeated.
The Floating Girl (played by Alliyus)

Carrot wrote:
32efb42e4074b9f8b6d00e316353c223.jpg

"Friend!" He said, running up to Nina and circling her. "Yeah! You're a friend!" He repeated.

"FRIEND!" She said loudly, though she was small, her voice was loud. She giggled, walking over to him.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He went to her wiggling and wagging his tail. He laid down showing her his belly.
The Naval Commando (played by Alliyus)

She walked over to Thor. He reminded her of Ajax, her Navy dog, who would jump out of helicopters and swim to the shore sometimes with her. She pet him, smiling, M4A1 around her shoulder. "Friend."
Peculiar Opposites (played by Alliyus)

Mystic was standing there, looking at Matilda. "Pass." She said,

Silvia looked through Mystic's sapphire-blue eyes. She was judging. She side-eyed her.

7b57541b95f0b72c7f5e4cd125878113.gif
Crimson von lain (played anonymously)

Crimson laughed, looking up at her.. she was mostly just looking over her own armor at the time so she's not wearing anything gaurdian-y, just civilian clothes, her helmet and gloves fr

"Meh.. unless she's up to walking about the last city late at night.. I dont know.."

The little machine/ghost known as Boti, materialized around her helmet "I believe we'll be passing as well.."
The Ranger (played by Alliyus)

The Ranger stood there, AN-94 in hand. She shouldered her rifle then yawned. "Pass, but we can always be friends."
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

"friends" he nodded looking her up and down
The Ranger (played by Alliyus)

Tyler Hunt wrote:
"friends" he nodded looking her up and down

"Date. I wouldn't mind going out with a handsome boy." She chuckled, rifle around her shoulder.
Friend!
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Pass. It's not wise to make friends with bounty hunters."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus