Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

She blushes a little. "Hehehe... as long as you d-don't start fighting over me, I-I'll be okay with being with both of y-you..."
Jack Griffin (played anonymously)

Date

"Make that three, 'cept one is more than just buddy-buddy."
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

“Oi hurd derez a foit startin’!!! WAAAAAGHHH!!!”
Jack Griffin (played anonymously)

Pass

"High Table isn't paying me enough to take down that."
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friend

"I could use a good hired gun on the team." She shrugs. "Of course, it's paid work and you're probably going to do the killing so I can do the breaking in."
Charlotte Edith Agnes (played by AmberShades)

"Hmph," The blonde looked the stranger up and down twice, narrowing her eyes with a smirk. "I suppose we could be.. colleagues. Ha! I'll take the place of the soldier. Who needs him to kill?"
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

Friend!

“Do you break your toys too?? I know how that is..”
Zane (played by Pantrane)

Friend

“You come from a powerful family, little one.” Zane smiles as if looking towards a young sister. “It is only right that I help watch your back. There are dangerous people afoot. Of course, I assume there is lots of blood feasting around such a powerful clan as well.”
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

Date.

"You can buy me pretty things, spoil me, you look like you have money to, so is a date, ja?" Mina said with a wink.
Cara (played anonymously)

Wilhelmina wrote:
Date.

"You can buy me pretty things, spoil me, you look like you have money to, so is a date, ja?" Mina said with a wink.

You look like a fun friend. ;)
Korra (played by MordosKull)

Pass.

"Umm.. no offense but it doesn't look like you got a lot going on."
John Atkins (played by Zapsalis)

Friend.

"You look like you'd be a nice friend. Although I wouldn't want to get on your bad side."
Gumball (played by JetStorm)

The teen looked at the adult. "Well lets see,your an adult,so we can't date,mainly your to old for me,second ....um ya know what lets just be friends." he said and looked over at the next person.
Jip (played by Juls)

"Gumball!? I have a third cousin named Gumball!! We can definitely be friends!"
Mable Stokes (played by Zapsalis)

“I see you’re a trouble-maker, but we can still be friends.”
Cody Ross (played by Juls)

"Miss Stokes, I have a feelin' you'd be an awfully fun date..."
“Well Mr Ross, I feel like we’d have some things in common, but I am too much of a mess right now to offer you anything but my friendship...”
Captain Vann (played by Pantrane)

“Good day to you, madam....” He limps over, ankle seeming tender and the apparent source of his injury. “I’m going to have to make a long story short. I crashed on a ship from far away... The dimension and time shift drive went out of wack.” He shifts weight off his hobbled ankle. “Do you know where I could get medical care......” His crimson eyes look deep into hers suddenly and dramatically.

“And a date?” He grins through the excruciating pain of a smashed ankle and of being stranded far in the past.

*Date
John Atkins (played by Zapsalis)

"We can be friends... and there's a hospital just across the street."
"Y'know, we're huntin' the same gender, you'n'I, so there's a no for smoochin', but that don't mean ya wouldn't make for'a rad friend!" Energy and confidence soaring, Sprite happily slipped her arm around the unknown dude's shoulder and wavered ahead with difficult-to-read enthusiasm. "Jus' get the picture; other pals an' us hangin' out an' givin' some ol' shenanigans a go. Fight over a chick in the meantime- that oughta be fun, don' ya think?" Given his considerably more civilized looks, the man himself probably had another definition of fun..

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus