Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

*looks at elfie and Giggles* you have quite a nice name hmm *thinks for a moment* i'll be your friend it seems like you need one!!!
Lucas Davenport (played by Lanx12)

Sharron glanced at Lizzie and had a cute toothy smile form on her lips. "Oh! Oh my god we totally could be like friends! What do you say Lucas and Evan?" She said turning to her brothers.

Lucas rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Oh yeah...Why not? I mean whats the harm in another person gabbing about clothes and boys and going Oh my god every fifth or sixth word. Sorry I'll Pass."

Evan blushed a bit looking at Lizzie and turned his head a bit. "Well...C-Come on Lucas I mean she is cute...Have a heart....I mean I wouldn't mind dating you miss Lizzie.." "

Lucas glared at them both. "Do what you want but don't bring me into another stupid mishap adventure where I normally get burned!" With that he Lucas turned and left.
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

Davenport Family wrote:
Sharron glanced at Lizzie and had a cute toothy smile form on her lips. "Oh! Oh my god we totally could be like friends! What do you say Lucas and Evan?" She said turning to her brothers.

Lucas rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Oh yeah...Why not? I mean whats the harm in another person gabbing about clothes and boys and going Oh my god every fifth or sixth word. Sorry I'll Pass."

Evan blushed a bit looking at Lizzie and turned his head a bit. "Well...C-Come on Lucas I mean she is cute...Have a heart....I mean I wouldn't mind dating you miss Lizzie.." "

Lucas glared at them both. "Do what you want but don't bring me into another stupid mishap adventure where I normally get burned!" With that he Lucas turned and left.

*looks at Sharron,Evan and Lucas* hmm Lucas seems like a hothead no offense *smiles sheepishly* Evan seems way to shy for me and well I'm not really into girls as i am stright sorry Sharron.
Wren (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"I'm not interested in some...as young as you are. Sorry."
Kioko Shilang (played by Lithe)

Friend

“You don’t seem like the type to date, and I suppose you could be a good partner.”
Adrion Nichoelos-Nisutki (played by AmberShades)

"Well, I suppose I would choose the option of befriending you!" Nikki giggled. "One can never have too many friends, I believe!"
Bruno the Barber (played by Pantrane)

“Ey buddy, you know some wise guy named Cowboy?” Bruno stares menacingly at the youngster. “Let ‘im know he crossed the wrong path, capiche? This town ain’t big enough for the both of us. Oh what’s that? He just sells papers?”

He rubs his thumb against the tips of his four fingers. “Not unless he kicks up the scharole to me an’ Mikey Lazio.” He points a finger. “Stay safe kid. Oh and consider ya’self swiped left.. Know what I’m sayin’?”

Pass
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Pass.

"I am slightly disgusted, to be honest." The male cringed slightly, adding Bruno to his list of people to avoid.
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

"Hmmm... I'll pass.. you don't seem like you know how to play Danmaku."
Tohka Yatogami (played by 0089)

"Date~ Date~ Date~♡ ohhh~ What's a date? Is it tasty?" Tohka chants happily with a smile.
Sturmgewehr 44 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...I suppose...we could be friends, ja?"
Hachi Aikawa (played by Yori)

Hachi’s ears perked up, and he popped his little head into view. “I heard the word friends? I wanna be friends!” He smiled and ran to the girl, tacking her in a furry, warm hug.
Elsa (played by JetStorm)

"Aw how cute...I wouldn't mind being friends with you." she says with a friendly smile.
Mallory (played by Marin)

"I always wanted to be friends with a princess! . . . And to... be one. Ehehe~"
Highkey friend, but lowkey date in denial.
Stacie Warner (played by Zapsalis)

"You seem nice. Let's be friends, because... why not?"
Her lips curve up in a slight smile.
Poppy looks to Stacie. "Hmm...I'm not sure...I suppose we could be friends..." She says softly.
Korra (played by MordosKull)

“Friends for sure!”
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"Come, elementalist mage! Thou shalt relish wine upon mine table!"
Lady Magdalena (played anonymously)

It would be a great honour to be a friend of yours. But! Only if you promise to tell me stories about your adventures and daring heroics.
Corrin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friends

"I'm sure we'd be great friends! And of course, I have adventures to share as any knight does."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus