Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Sir Vander (played by Pantrane)

“It appears the friendship circle of knighthood is in effect.” He bows to the other knights and Lady Magdalena. “I too would like to join in this endeavor. Perhaps we should visit the Teal Isle.... Home to sandy beaches, trees of palm and milk bearing coconut fruit. A land of colorful reptiles and cloudless skies.”

He bends his elbow to place a hand at his hip. “Well... I guess there are a few clouds...”

Friend
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"I hath not been to thine lands hailed, good ser, but thy renown have reached far and wide—to even mine fairest land of Sarleon doth bards sing high praises, of thou and thine.

Mayhaps, verily I shalt join thee to this Isle of Teal then!"

Friend
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Hail mighty warriors of yore! Is this the knightly congregation place? If so I am here to join you!”

Friends!
Liu Haishida (played by Yori)

Liu looked to the knights and the princess before them, a small, friendly smile adorning their lips. “Well, I must say, this gathering does look quite exciting, and I could use a few knights to have a hearty chat with and perhaps a few cups of rum and ale, so why not? Of course, that is only if you will let me participate in this endeavor, as I don’t wish to intrude.” Liu answered this in a tone that one would when they acknowledge friends, their hearty voice swelling with pride and respect for the people in front of them.
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"Thine lute, lordly man, sing us an epic—of Great Guardian Vander, of the Dune Rider Shamshir, of Garland the Rising! Of thy ventures too!

Innkeep, one of everything! Shy not away from ale too, good man! Our revelries begin tonight!"

Friend
Stacie Warner (played by Zapsalis)

"I'll pass," she spoke with the same serious expression she has on her face.
Brash (played by Pantrane)

“Whoa, dudette... That was like, a totally unrighteousness maneuver.” He slowly runs a hand through his long hair before flipping it behind him. “Did you just like, diss the green knight? Way uncool!”

“But like, check it out bro. I’m not one to pass on a bodacious babe. You. I. The beach at sun’s fall.. Let’s hang ten!”

Date

“Care for some neon green bubble gum? It’s so rad!”
Logan James (played by Aggy1231)

"Well I wouldn't mind silenting to you play." The cop said with a warm smile on his face.

Date
Meredith (played anonymously)

Friend

"Oi, you might be a looker, right? But let me just tell you, I don't want to be anything more than friends. Anything else is a disaster, all right? All right, then."
Emmet Osbourne (played by ELS1526)

Friend

"You seem like a fun person to be around. How about a cup of tea?"
Irrault Readeux (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friend

“It never hurts to have an extra friend.”
Mallory (played by Marin)

Friends..? I'm a little curious about that makeup you've got on.
Emmet Osbourne (played by ELS1526)

Date..?

"I promise to give it my all. Just please don't take all of the sweets? I will respect you as you deserve!" The male smiled, a light pink dusting his cheeks.
Nathan (played by JetStorm)

The zombie wrote something down on a piece of paper that said Friend?
Jade Scarlet (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Friend

She smiled at him and waved.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

“I think we could be friends.”
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

"We would definitely date you Heather!"
Ruby (played anonymously)

"I will go with friend, for sure. The whole dating both of you thing is not for me."
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

Pass

“My path is full of perils. I would not wish to endanger you.”
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Luddy Mussy! Ya ain't kiddin' 'bout the perils... but guess it's a little late now, friend."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus