Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Who (played by Pantrane)

A flurry of scarlet feathers drops from the sky, seeming to appear from nowhere. The creature lands on its haunches, but slowly stands. The first sound is is a squawking, “Awk!” He bobs his head, Orange beak pointing towards the woman. “Who... Who... I’m Who...”

He moves closer in an almost awkward bird like fashion, repeating “Awk! Who-Who... Who are you?” His speech seems to be piece-mealed from words he has overheard. “Friend.. That’s you.. Friend! That’s Who.” He fluttered his wings, bright plumage beating up dust from the ground.
Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Shoos the bird away... “Pass!”
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace winks. He would lean forward and pecks her cheek. Pulling back. "Kiss!~"
Kiros Aldrudis (played by AmberShades)

The Centaur's stare moves from her novel to the stranger, squinting. "Oh- No offense, Sir.. Bender, but I'll pass," Kiros mutters before returning to the fantasy world of her book.
Mable Stokes (played by Zapsalis)

Although Mable worked at a horse stable as a stable-hand and liked horses, she didn't know how she felt about centaurs. But, she wasn't going to pass away a possible good friend just because she wasn't very familiar with centaurs.

"I think we could be friends," she answers with a smile.
"Um.. friends?" He wasn't sure what to say, but he was actually gay.
Jade Adams (played by Rachel2876)

"I think we could make pretty good friends! We could even do each other's hair!"
Sabrina Walker (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Bree looked over to Jade and smiled. “I think we would make good friends as we walk the halls of school Checking out the guys!”
Korra (played by MordosKull)

Korra chuckled awkwardly, "Pass, sorry. All that girly girl stuff really annoys me."
Emmet Osbourne (played by ELS1526)

Pass

Emmet looked at the female before him, slightly annoyed. "What you need is a good slap upside to head", he murmured to himself. He disliked those with such seemingly bad tempers.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

“Time seems to go weird things when I’m around you. It’s sort of a trip! Maybe we be friends?”
Ruiz Mazandarani (played anonymously)

"I'm most definitely asking you out on a date!"
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

I’ll go out on a date with you!
John Atkins (played by Zapsalis)

"Definitely a date."
Jade Adams (played by Rachel2876)

"A date sounds nice."
Thomas Shaw (played anonymously)

You are definitely datable!
Anette (played anonymously)

Friends?
Clive Watson (played by JetStorm)

"I'd totally be your friend." Clive said.
Logan James (played by Aggy1231)

"Ah a fellow officer! Maybe we could go get a beer some time?" Logan asked with a warm smile on his face.

-friend
Madeline (played by Juls)

"What gal could say no to a date with a cop?" Maddie gave him what she hoped was a winning smile.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus