Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Aya Brea (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

“I dunno, you remind me too much of beasts I’ve had to fight.”
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

“I suppose we could be friends? You would be nice to have as a friend when the toilet paper wars start.”
Bumblebee (played by JetStorm)

"I guess we could be friends"
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

friend

Kaido cringed at the thought of dating an automobile. "Eh...Distant friends."
Pass
"It's unlikely that you could ever get my trust."
"Maybe friend, maybe pass. Not sure which."
Lawk Fallencrush (played by Pantrane)

"You there!" The boorish creature shouts before switching to a haughty voice. "What are you? Some sort of elf? I demand your presence at my side... At once!" His voice evens out once again, sounding eerily smooth. "I recommend Vegan dining options, no?"

Date
Erin Reece (played anonymously)

“Pass” Erin said.”You seem a bit too bossy addressing Sarah.”
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...Kriegsglück says...Pass. Sorry about that, but maybe next time?"
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades)

Ezra's brows furrowed. "I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I don't have very good history with the Germans, hm? I don't believe.. that I will be accepted to date their.. ship."
Artanis (played anonymously)

“You seem like a pleasant Terran to be around. Consider me an ally.”
"Hmm... you could be a ally."
Friend
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Friend

"I see no reason as to why not."
Alastor (played by JetStorm)

"I suppose we could be friends...."
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...We could be friends, yes?"
The Black Tower of Sauron (played by Cactus_Jones)

Pass

"A female... No, a ship... Who you are, does not matter and for I see no alliances or pacts between the two of us in the future."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"You're telling me I can date the entire Black Tower of Sauron?" Clyde asked a little confused. "I mean... it doesn't make sense. And I'm not into... orc things, more of a pretty girl type. So that's a pass from me." Clyde would respond
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

She held in a laugh, "Okay, first of all," she bursts into laughter, "Okay, okay, I'll answer it. What was the question again? Friend, date, or pas? Okay, hm, I guess I'll do pass. Sorry, but you look too serious, and I would die of laughter if I stay near you." She was still laughing.
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

She held in a laugh, "Okay, first of all," she bursts into laughter, "Okay, okay, I'll answer it. What was the question again? Friend, date, or pass? Okay, hm, I guess I'll do pass. Sorry, but you look too serious, and I would die of laughter if I stay near you." She was still laughing.
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“Hmm... I’ll pass. You seem like a nice girl but I tend to not seriously date ones I perceive as ... well, I won’t say. I also don’t think we have enough in common to be friends.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus