Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

“I think we should be friends.”
Khione (played by LunaLovegood)

Khione giggled. "I would love to be friends!"
Neopolitan (played by JetStorm)

Neo wrote something on some paper,since she can't speak. I guess we can be friends...if you're okay with hanging out with a villain that is
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Charlotte stared down at the petite woman with squinted eyes, ”I am going to pass.” Something about the ice creamed woman sparked suspicion and paranoia.
The male tilted his head upward as he narrowed his eyes. He knew nothing of this woman, but didn't seem the harm in them being friends. "I guess we could be friends. I may have some... use for you later." He smirked mischievously at her.
Ayaka (played anonymously)

" Date why not! you seem very interesting!!" Ayaka smiled
Lilith Blair (played by RedPandaFox)

You seem cute, we could give it a try! Date
Eric Rockcliff (played by Aggy1231)

«I wouldn’t mind taking the lady out for a dance.”

Date
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"Duty first...But if you need some dirty deed done, give me a call."
Shantotto (played anonymously)

"Oh yes, yes. Finally! A suitable minion. I'll like to hire your services to remove some unsavory individuals discreetly. Perhaps, afterwards, I may reward you sweetly."

Date
Alpine (played by JetStorm)

Friend

"I believe we'd be great friends."
Komo (played by Serpentina_Winter)

Date
She waves at you"you are cute"
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Shantotto wrote:
"Oh yes, yes. Finally! A suitable minion. I'll like to hire your services to remove some unsavory individuals discreetly. Perhaps, afterwards, I may reward you sweetly."

“Point the direction, then.”

She turns to the person above her. “...It’s logical for my end that we be friends.”
Pepper (played anonymously)

"I would not mind being friends with one of your kind, I suppose..." he said, licking his paw.
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"Friend!" Ayla squealed excitedly while trying to scoop up the feline. "Who wouldn't want an adorable furry thing as a friend?"
Silent fear (played by Taz)

"sure....it's a Date"
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Nuh uh, no way. Pass! I hate hanging around hyper masculine alphas. So freaking boring!"
Taz (played by Taz)

"well.. nah its gotta be a pass... your just well how do i say it... Not my type!"
Toffee (played by JetStorm)

"Sorry....but its a pass for me"
Anton Madsen (played by j_a7980)

"You seem like the cheery sort. The world has far to much darkness in it, we could all use some a friend with a bright personality."

Friend

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus